Any last min SW travel deals?

sbpebbles

DIS Veteran
I need to purchase a one way ticket from Orlando to Milwaukee as soon as possible and was wondering if there are any last min deals out there that I'm missing? I'm looking at $99 right now but wondering if there's anyway to get that any lower..thanks

I don't know that it's a last minute option, but did you sign up for that Southwest 15% deal?

If you Google - Southwest 15% it will pop up a link.

The PayPal discount code is only good for roundtrip travel. If you're going one way, I think that it's not likely that you will find any last-minute discounts. Most airfare prices go up the closer you get to the travel date. Does it have to be SWA? You might want to try your luck on Priceline.

Sorry, the Paypal discount is only for RT travel. I tried to see if it would work anyway, but it doesn't. The code also has a lot of blackout dates for the upcoming holiday season.

If this is a last minute trip I think $99 is actually an excellent price but you could try bidding on priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter