• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any kids going on cruise that will be about 13-14

Hi Everyone! We will be at Disney before the cruise and it would be great to set up a meet for the kids to get together. I have been trying to set up an account for Megan. I mailed the paper work to Dis but she still isn't allowed to post a message yet. Hopefully soon. She set up the name SailorPluto for herself. As soon as she can post she will get a thread going for the kids to talk together.:thumbsup2

We've decided to stay at the Poly...so that's close to almost anywhere. As the time gets closer maybe we could see about setting up a meet for the kids...and us as well.

Update: We are now going down on Thursday and staying at the Airport Hyatt, so that we can get to the world early on Friday...going to DTD in the morning, then MVMCP on Friday night, providing it's being done that night. MK on Saturday, then Boardwalk Saturday evening.

Hi everyone! Well my DD is finally set up to be able to get a discussion going with any kids on the cruise that would like to get to know each other first. Her name is SailorPlutos♥. As soon as I get my information together about precruise plans I will let her know and maybe we will be able to join in on some of the fun that will be happening then.

Hi everyone! Well my DD is finally set up to be able to get a discussion going with any kids on the cruise that would like to get to know each other first. Her name is SailorPlutos♥. As soon as I get my information together about precruise plans I will let her know and maybe we will be able to join in on some of the fun that will be happening then.

I saw her post today and I replied to her. My DGD name is Rachael, and she will be 14, but I'm not sure of the DIS name that her mom gave her to post with. I'll have to ask and then have her post on Megan's thread. It would be great for some of the teens to meet up before the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter