• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any kids going on cruise that will be about 13-14

MomlvsGoofy

Mouseketeer
My daughter will be 14 years old at the time of this cruise. Just wondering if there will be any other kids around her age that she can get to know before the cruise. This is our first cruise so she is nervous about not knowing anyone her age.

If I don't kill her before the cruise, she'll be 16. Sorry Gibson, I know you and Morgan got along but she's driving me crazy :headache:

Jennie will be 16! :scared1:

Stacy, she said you have to bring Morgan! :rotfl:

We're hoping to go but likely won't be sure until next year. My DS will be 12 and DD 14. It will be our first cruise too. Having the kids get to know one another sounds like a great idea.

Megan was so happy to hear that there will be other kids her age on the cruise. Maybe one of the experienced at cruising kids could make up a spot for them to connect. I am setting her up with her own account to post under.

If my dd goes she will be 17 at sailing, we are not sure if she will be going due to school .

First time cruise for both myself & my DS who will be 13 at time of 2010.
I think a Kids meet up would be great, as my DS won't want to have anything to do with Disneybride2K3's 16 DD. (you know girls are gross...LOL)

Can't wait to meet y'all!!

My daughter Alyssa will be joining me on the cruise she will be turning 12 a few weeks after the cruise on December 29th.
I think a meet or chat with the kids would be great before the cruise. Since she is already a little nervous about not knowing anyone.

My niece will be 15 and nephew will be 13 at the time of the cruise. We just told them today about it and they are excited. I think it is a great idea for them to "chat" and get to know each other before the cruise. My niece already posts on the teen boards.

Maybe I can tell her to start a "Who's going on the Podcast cruise?" thread. We are going to Disneyland for the 1/2 marathon weekend and the D23 expo and she posted on the teen boards to see if anyone else was going. She thinks it would be fun to meet other teen disers.

My Granddaughter will be 14 at the time of sailing.

Grace will be almost 16. I am trying to talk her into hosting a teen thing during the cruise. She was reluctant to go to the teen club last time and ended up doing alot of things alone.

Grace will be almost 16. I am trying to talk her into hosting a teen thing during the cruise. She was reluctant to go to the teen club last time and ended up doing alot of things alone.

That could be cool. I know my Granddaughter is a little nervous about leaving her mom and I, but she did say she wants to check out the teen club and the teen beach at Castaway. I wonder how many of us will be at Disney early....maybe a meet could be set up. We're going down on Friday, not sure where we are staying yet, depends if Pete can get a good deal again, like he did for the 1st one.

Update: We are flying in Thursday night. Staying at the Poly Friday and Saturday.

Hi Everyone! We will be at Disney before the cruise and it would be great to set up a meet for the kids to get together. I have been trying to set up an account for Megan. I mailed the paper work to Dis but she still isn't allowed to post a message yet. Hopefully soon. She set up the name SailorPluto for herself. As soon as she can post she will get a thread going for the kids to talk together.:thumbsup2

Hi Everyone! We will be at Disney before the cruise and it would be great to set up a meet for the kids to get together. I have been trying to set up an account for Megan. I mailed the paper work to Dis but she still isn't allowed to post a message yet. Hopefully soon. She set up the name SailorPluto for herself. As soon as she can post she will get a thread going for the kids to talk together.:thumbsup2

That sounds great. We will be there the Friday before, planning to go to Boardwalk that evening, then to MK on Saturday.

Update: We are arriving on Thursday. Providing the MVMCP is being done on Friday, we are going to that. I'm going to try and set up a DIS meet for the party...everyone is welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter