Any info on the new ride at Typhoon Lagoon?

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
DS and I were looking at the newest Disney Magazine. There is a small article about a new ride at Typhoon Lagoon to be opening this spring.

Does anyone have any information or pictures of this? Do you know if there are other rides opening also?

Thanks,
Karen

Typhoon lagoon has new slides opening I believe three. These slides will propel you uphill. Theer the first of there kind in fla. Epcot has soarin over California opening and MGM has lights motuer action stunt show. I believe they all have may opening dates. :cool1:

if I understand correctly, the new slide at Typhoon Lagoon is going to be along the lines of a "Master Blaster" it is a water rollercoaster that not only goes downhil but water jets propel you uphill as well. To learn more about "masterblaster and take a virtual ride go to:
http://www.schlitterbahn.com/nb/attractions-masterblaster.asp
they are the home of the "Master Blaster". it is quite a fun ride!!! but since we rode it many times there and in the Wisconsin Dells we are looking forward to it (hopefully) sucking the people from the other lines so we can enjoy everything else!! :cheer2:
if you get the opportunity and like roller coasters it is a MUST RIDE!!!

You can check out phots and info on this new attraction at www.wdwmagic.com It sounds like it's going to be so much fun! Can't wait to try it out in May!

Oh how I wish we were going to WDW this summer to try it out!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter