• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Halloween merchandise at WDW yet?

B&J

Mouseketeer
Anyone there now - have you seen any halloween merchandise yet?

Thanks

I'm not going to be of help here but I did see a few things show up on the Disney Store website this week. :) The stuff is comin'!

Nope, saw zilch over last 2 days at downtown disney, POR store, and Epcot. Not that I'm complaining, it's too early for halloween stuf. Thankfully the only Christmas stuff we saw was in the Germany store.

Based on past experience over the last two years...... September 1st is when they put out the fall/halloween merch

I think some of the generic pins, not party/limited edition ones but some regular are out because there on ebay. I've gone to the party's the last 8 years so I know there new.

B&J said:
Anyone there now - have you seen any halloween merchandise yet?

Thanks

I love Halloween, so I was looking for things during our trip over the last 10 days. The only things I saw were the generic pins.

Last August we were in WDW the 17th-24th and we found some Halloween stuff toward the end of that week. Not much, but some...mugs, candle holders, etc. I remember that The Yankee Trader (liberty square) and the gift shop at Hall of Presidents were the first stores I saw things in.

We've gone mid to late August for the past few years, and we begin to notice Halloween stuff showing up during the latter part of our vacations. It has begun in our experience to show up around the 25th or so.

Some new WDW Halloween merchandise just appeared on disneyshopping.com so I would bet those items are in the parks as well.

Last year, we saw Halloween merchandise out as early as August 23, so hopefully it will be out soon! :)

Over the weekend we noticed pins out. We were shocked they were for sale so early. I didn't see anything else but I wasn't really looking.

I can't wait for the merchandise, this will be our first halloween party, need to find a costume.

I just got back yesterday and saw some pins in the shops - nothing more though.
Maybe by September there will be more merchandise to buy in the stores...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter