• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Thanks for tip to get MB to show up!! Just customized ours for our WLV trip. I'm curious to see if we'll get another set when we move to BLT after our cruise in the middle.
Have to wait until tomorrow to do FP+ once I purchase our passes. Hope there are some times left ;)
I can finally go to sleep now :). Will be dreaming of colored bands ;)

Totally helped !!!!! Once I went to that link & re-did the online check-in on that site. I then logged out of MDE, logged back in, & was able to customize & confirm the shipping address of where to mail our Magic Bands.

LOVE my Dis Buddies !!!
I got all my FP+ done & my Magic Bands completed for 11/16 thru 11/22 visit to Wilderness Lodge & all my dining reservations... Woo hoo !!!! LOVE IT !!!!

How awesome it will be not having to run around for fast passes !!!:banana::banana:

We are at WL 11/15-11/23 (well technically WL for 11/15 and VWL for 11/16-11/23) too!

Very excited for our fastpasses and bands too!

A question that I am sure has been answered, but too much to look through. When I was making our selections one member of our group shows as under 7 and we do not have an option to pick him when reserving FP+. Does he not need one??

A question that I am sure has been answered, but too much to look through. When I was making our selections one member of our group shows as under 7 and we do not have an option to pick him when reserving FP+. Does he not need one??

There are four children on my ressie all designated as under 7, but I can select FPs for them all. The only people under 7 who don't need FPs are those under 3, who don't need tickets.

Anyone else have mb but no fp+? Was able to personalize the mb earlier today. I keep on getting the September date screen when trying to get a fp+ from the web interface and on the smartphone app it says that a valid park admission is required to select a fp. The only thing I can think of is that the system doesn't know I have park admission tickets. We did a magic your way package with a dining pin. The hotel reservation and package does show up under resort hotel reservation but under the tickets and reservations section there is nothing. Is this it? If not any ideas?

After logging in and out several times, I was able to customize our Magic Bands!!!! :cool1: So excited!

I cannot make any FP+ reservations, but I am guessing that is because we are not checking in until 11/29 and are still 66 days out.

Cannot wait till our first Christmas trip!!

We are checking in on Nov 30th. I assumed that we couldn't get MB's yet, but you are only one day earlier than we are. Maybe I'll play around with it tomorrow.

Just checked MDE and what do ya know.....saw that our MagicBands are now available and was able to customize! Checking in on 11/30/13 at POR. I thought I'd at least have to wait until I did online check in to get the bands. So excited!:banana:

Thank you Disers. I was just able to select my fp+ and customize magicbands for our November 2 check-in date. I had no trouble with either process-the magicband customization popped right up. I'm so excited for our upcoming trip!!

After you customize bands do they automatically ship. It says "customization complete". But also says to complete customization by Oct 10. Am I missing the finalize or ship option?

After you customize bands do they automatically ship. It says "customization complete". But also says to complete customization by Oct 10. Am I missing the finalize or ship option?

No as far as I know they don't ship until after the last date you have to customize... In your case after Oct 10th. :goodvibes

Yay! Have been able to book my FP+ choices - checking in 10 Nov 13 and customize our magic bands! I didn't get any notification about being chosen for a 'test' (though I did book through Dreams Unlimited so perhaps it went to them and they didn't send it on) so I'm wondering if the system is being completely rolled out in November? Oh well - I'm pretty happy with my selections. It's a fairly quiet time of year I think so hopefully lines won't be too bad :)

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

called IT again tonight about adding our Premier AP...waited for about 15 minutes and got the BEST IT CM EVER :yay: she put me on hold for another 10 minutes and got them ADDED :dance3::dance3::dance3: was so happy and thankful for the pixiedust:

was able to make all our FP+ for our second week of the trip, figured out everything else we want to do the first week with our friends, just waiting for their okay on the rides and will then make those and get them all linked up!

oh and asked her about the BOG FP since I'm still not able to get that, she said at this time its by invitation only ....ok if we don't get the lunch FP since we did snag a dinner ADR!

:lmao: scared the heck out of my DD when I found out we would be getting the MB & FP+ with my :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

good luck to everyone else getting all set up!

Finally, after about 7 failed "Modify Check-in"s the magic bands changed to personalize. Now have MBs and FP+ (But no parades or fireworks).

Has anyone had any success getting FP+ for those listed as your "Friends"? We're a party of ten but the two families have two separate reservations. I can get my FPs, but it won't let me select them as well. Any thoughts?

Yay! Have been able to book my FP+ choices - checking in 10 Nov 13 and customize our magic bands! I didn't get any notification about being chosen for a 'test' (though I did book through Dreams Unlimited so perhaps it went to them and they didn't send it on) so I'm wondering if the system is being completely rolled out in November? Oh well - I'm pretty happy with my selections. It's a fairly quiet time of year I think so hopefully lines won't be too bad :)
I am checking in at this time too (Nov 11-17), but have not been able to do anything with magic bands on MDE--I also have not been told that I am in the test. Did you just click on the magic bands in MDE and it just show up? I have my reservations linked and was able to make FP+ selections tonight--that is for all days except Sat Nov 16--for some reason it will not allow me to select that date. Anyone else had this happen? Should I just keep checking back to see if that day opens up? Seems weird it would let me pick them for all the other days, including Nov 17.

Has anyone had any success getting FP+ for those listed as your "Friends"? We're a party of ten but the two families have two separate reservations. I can get my FPs, but it won't let me select them as well. Any thoughts?
My family of 9 have 2 reservations and I was able to book them FP+ with us. I have them linked under friends and their reservations are also linked in to my MDE.

Y'all don't stress, parades and fireworks come much later. It's been that way since testing started. Like days before check-in later. We got FP+'s and MB's. Take a moment to say YAY! :-)

Finally, after about 7 failed "Modify Check-in"s the magic bands changed to personalize. Now have MBs and FP+ (But no parades or fireworks).
I guess this is where I am---what did you do, just keep trying to check-in until it finally worked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter