Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

FWIW the CM I spoke with told us to definitely count on MBs and FP+ continuing in Nov. She even discussed it with another CM while we were on the phone who handed her a paper with information regarding MBs on it.

Since we still have no idea what the Nov format will look like,my question to all the Nov Disers is.. when planning FP+ will you be planning them in the afternoon to get the most out of low crowd mornings on the other attractions OR are you assuming the FP+ system may begin to work like the old FP system in which we'd be able to pull another FP after the time for a previous one has passed, making it better to get headliners done early to possibly obtain new fast passes?

FWIW the CM I spoke with told us to definitely count on MBs and FP+ continuing in Nov. She even discussed it with another CM while we were on the phone who handed her a paper with information regarding MBs on it.

Since we still have no idea what the Nov format will look like,my question to all the Nov Disers is.. when planning FP+ will you be planning them in the afternoon to get the most out of low crowd mornings on the other attractions OR are you assuming the FP+ system may begin to work like the old FP system in which we'd be able to pull another FP after the time for a previous one has passed, making it better to get headliners done early to possibly obtain new fast passes?

We're planning to book the FP+ for afternoons and evenings since we have several people in our party who want to "sleep in". I think the speculation of FP after the initial three are used makes sense and I hope Disney implements a policy like that.

We're planning to book the FP+ for afternoons and evenings since we have several people in our party who want to "sleep in". I think the speculation of FP after the initial three are used makes sense and I hope Disney implements a policy like that.

Hmm, we may have a couple of late sleepers with us, too. Good advice. Thanks.

Just a FYI...

(Please keep in mind I already have MB from an October trip.)

Today I was able to select my FP+ for my Thanksgiving week trip. No Wishes, MSEP, Fantasmic, or Illuminations viewing offered.

We will be there 8 nights and have 8 day tickets however they limited me to 7 days of FP+ .

Not sure if this will change since it only became available today, but FP+ is definitely continuing in November.

Good Luck.

Just a FYI...

Today I was able to select my FP+ for my Thanksgiving week trip. No Wishes, MSEP, Fantasmic, or Illuminations viewing offered.

We will be there 8 nights and have 8 day tickets however they limited me to 7 days of FP+ .

Not sure if this will change since it only became available today, but FP+ is definitely continuing in November.

Good Luck.

Jealous! We are 54 days out and nothing for us yet...I can see the fastpass screen but it is behind an error saying my dates aren't eligible yet...hopefully soon!

Just a FYI...

Good Luck.

Interesting. I have 10 day hoppers for our 11 night stay over Thanksgiving week. I anticipated being able to book for 10 days. Obviously the days around Thanksgiving will be the highest demand and my highest priority. Others in our group will be there for the last 7 days of the trip. Theoretically, if we booked the first three days of our passes, we could be locked out the last three days of our trip when we're all together.

Hopefully this is just a glitch that gets fixed.

We're traveling with my SIL's family. If I have them listed as my "friends and family", can I make FP+ reservations for all ten of us? Is there something that she has to do on her end? And regarding BOG FP, has anyone that has been able to make reservations had a package or are you all room only reservations?

We're traveling with my SIL's family. If I have them listed as my "friends and family", can I make FP+ reservations for all ten of us? Is there something that she has to do on her end? And regarding BOG FP, has anyone that has been able to make reservations had a package or are you all room only reservations?

My extended family has three package rooms booked, one each for three families. I have linked up everyone in MDE, but was not able to make BOG for all at once. When you log into BOG with your numerical confirmation number, you are given the option to book only for the people on that reservation. Each room requires a separate reservation. In my case, 2 rooms were successful, and one is receiving the user already registered error. No one at tech support has any clue how to fix this.

My extended family has three package rooms booked, one each for three families. I have linked up everyone in MDE, but was not able to make BOG for all at once. When you log into BOG with your numerical confirmation number, you are given the option to book only for the people on that reservation. Each room requires a separate reservation. In my case, 2 rooms were successful, and one is receiving the user already registered error. No one at tech support has any clue how to fix this.

Did you have to call to get the numerical confirmation? I don't know where to find this. We'll be there for Thanksgiving Week.

I went to the BOG website and logged in with my husband's email and I was able to make reservations for Monday, November 4 at 11:30am.

Is there suppose to be a confirmation number or is this suppose to link to MDE? Its not showing up on my husband's MDE or mine and he didn't get an email confirmation. But when I log back into the BOG FP+ page, the order ahead FP+ shows up there.

Am I good to go here, or is there more I need to do?

Still have my fingers crossed for magic bands for November 2-10. :)

Did you have to call to get the numerical confirmation? I don't know where to find this. We'll be there for Thanksgiving Week.

Click "modify your check-in" on MDE, look at the address bar (where the website info is), the last several numbers of that address is your reservation number. You'll need to be quick and write them down. You can also use the back button and the number will show up again if you're too slow. My number was 12 digits long, it took me a couple of tries to get them all down.

I got it to work by hovering over that 'modify check in' thing and using the # on the URL! :) :)

Ok, so now next question- I don't have any confirmation # for the lunch! DO I just go up and say Hey, we have a ressie for 1:00 on Nov. 17th!? Any one know how to get a confirmation of sorts?

I got it to work by hovering over that 'modify check in' thing and using the # on the URL! :) :)

Ok, so now next question- I don't have any confirmation # for the lunch! DO I just go up and say Hey, we have a ressie for 1:00 on Nov. 17th!? Any one know how to get a confirmation of sorts?

I just printed out the last and final page of the process that says "Congratulations!Your selections have been saved", and will take that with me
;-)

I am also assuming that the reservation will be connected to our Magic Bands???? If we have them that is.

I was just there and was lucky enough to participate in the BOG lunch. The reservation doesn't show in your My Plans on MDE or under your fp+ at all. I added a note for myself in MDE so I wouldn't forget. In the email it should say that you can go to City Hall or Philharmagic fast pass distribution to pick up a "magic rose". It's really not that magic but a round transmitter with a rose in it (you don't keep it). There were no confirmation numbers or anything. When I went to pick up my magic rose, the CM said I didn't need one bc the reservation was on my MB. I got the rose anyway bc I was curious and I took it to the check in kiosk at the BOG bridge. They took us right in and seated us immediately. Preordered meals came out in a trolley. Hope that helps.

I dont have MB/FP+ options yet. I went to this link, beourguestlunch.disney.go.com , I logged in using MDE details and away I went! I chose a date and time and what everyone wants to eat. :)

Thanks!! Dumb question ??? Where do I find the reservation id?? I have my confirmation number but I don't think that's the correct number to use. Thanks

Thanks!! Dumb question ??? Where do I find the reservation id?? I have my confirmation number but I don't think that's the correct number to use. Thanks

Go to MDE. Attempt to do online check in. Then go back to reservations, hover over 'modify check in'....there will be a number in the lower left that is part of the URL. Most seem to start with a 4 at this time. Use that number.

We are room only and rented DVC points if that helps at all??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter