Any fun ideas for revealing gender while at Disney?

mamato3girls

Mouseketeer
We are expecting our fourth and will likely have our anatomy ultrasound a couple of days before leaving for Disney. We thought it may be fun to somehow incorporate our kids finding out the gender with our Disney trip but we are not really sure how to go about doing it. Any ideas for something creative?

I suggest colored balloons in your room. My cousin made a cake with white cake mix and food coloring in the cake mix to show that she was having a boy. The icing was white so no one knew until they cut the cake. She also did an announcement picture with her and her DH opening a box of helium filled blue balloons. (I definitely wouldn't recommend this due to environmental concerns.)

What about holding up a sign in a ride picture. Then they can see it when they look at the picture.

I love the pink or blue mouse ears, also love the idea of holding up a sign on a ride photo! Not sure which rides a pregnant woman can go on safely that have photos though (Maybe Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin? Not sure!).

Maybe one adult can entertain the kids at the pool for a bit while the other decorates the room in pink or blue, complete with the appropriate color Mickey ears laid out for them, and on the door hang a sign that says "It's a..." so they get the surprise when they walk in?

Another thought - A lot of people have had luck getting a character to hand their child a note or card for various occasions, that might be fun.

Great ideas! I love the idea with the sign on the ride but agree that there isn't a lot that a pregnant woman could ride that had pictures. Does anyone know if I called ahead if the CMOS could have a bouquet of pink or blue balloons in our room upon arrival?

Take the ride idea but have DAD hold the sign. Mom can be at the end and watch the pictures with the kids. Dad's sign could say "Another Princess is coming to our house" or "A future Prince/Space Ranger/Wilderness Explorer (you pick the phrase) with be joining us in xxx (the month you are due)."

Take the ride idea but have DAD hold the sign. Mom can be at the end and watch the pictures with the kids. Dad's sign could say "Another Princess is coming to our house" or "A future Prince/Space Ranger/Wilderness Explorer (you pick the phrase) with be joining us in xxx (the month you are due)."

What a cool idea!

Love this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter