Any fellow Aussies with a WDW PIN?

The_Aviator

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was just beginning to wonder if they actually send out PIN's to Aussie's via email, or if it was a US-thing only.

Anyone here who received a PIN, even when Disney knew that they lived in Australia?

Yep, we've had three since we came back from WDW last year. The first was free quick service dining, the second was a package for a family of four for just over $1500($65 per person per day) incl tickets, and the third was for 40% off.

Yep, we've had three since we came back from WDW last year. The first was free quick service dining, the second was a package for a family of four for just over $1500($65 per person per day) incl tickets, and the third was for 40% off.

Do you have a US address registered as your address? There is another thread somewhere down the page about this and Aussies who seem to get the pins have used a US address (but an Aussie email address)

Hmm, I don't have a US address and I'm hesistant to make one up. I suppose I'll have to wait it out then :(

Does it really make a difference if its an Australian address or a US one? If someone needs a US address I have one however I am not sure how it would change things.

Does it really make a difference if its an Australian address or a US one? If someone needs a US address I have one however I am not sure how it would change things.

If you want to get a Pin via email then yes it appears it does make a difference if its an Australian or a US address (postal address, email address does not matter). If you register on the WDW website or book your holiday you have to include an address. If you enter an Australian address then your chances of receiving a Pin are very very slim! If you have friends or family in the USA and put their address as your address then they seem to send Pins even though you use an Australian email address.

Pins do not seem to be sent to people who do not have a US address registered. But PrincessBelle hopefully will be able to give us some hope if she has registered with her Aussie address.

Well if someone wants to try it out I'll be happy to PM my addy... anything to help a fellow Aussie out :)

I haven't registered a US address, just my Aussie one and I get an email from them probably once a month since my trip in December.

Do you have a US address registered as your address? There is another thread somewhere down the page about this and Aussies who seem to get the pins have used a US address (but an Aussie email address)

No, only an Australian address. Sorry, I should have said in my last post.

Its funny, I registered on the website a couple of years before we actually travelled to WDW. When we did go, we stayed offsite in a villa at Windsor hills. We did buy AP's but used our Australian Passports for ID and gave an Australian address then also. The second time we went we booked 7nights AKL CL that we booked with Dreams Unlimited, followed by a DCL cruise also booked through DU. The pins started within a few weeks of getting home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter