Any *EXTRAS* for kids on their Birthday while at Disney?

JerJan

<font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b
Hi, We will be at Disney for our DD's 6th princess: birthday in December. Does anyone know of any little *EXTRAS* that disney might do for little ones on their B-Days?

Make sure it is on your room reservation that your child is celebrating a birthday. They will probably ask you the exact date and their favorite character. We've gotten balloons and a signed card in the room. Also put it on any of your ADR's that your child is celebrating that week. They will usually bring out a birthday cupcake and sing Happy Birthday and then have a card signed by the characters.

And, then again, you might not get anything. If you want special treatment for your daughter's birthday, make your own arrangements. You can usually get a cake for about $10 at most table service restaurants. You just need to ask.

You can get a birthday button from Guest Relations on Main Street in the MK.

We had great success with telling the CMs at character meals. The characters would make a fuss, and bring a huge cupcake with a candle and a signed card.

Be sure to get the birthday button! At any guest relations... but it is fun to go to City Hall in MK.

For my DS's 8th we called ahead to LTT... I ordered the cake which was great! When we arrived they had the table decorated with confetti! The characters made a big deal when they visited him... and everyone sang when they brought out the cake! Also got a card signed by all the characters! It was very cool! He loved it!

I didn't know when we went... but I've heard from others that you can pretty much celebrate all week! Which really makes the birthday magic last!

I also had a T-shirt made for him that said "today is my 8th birthday on one side" and "I'm 8 years old today on the other". A friend got simply "Birthday Girl" for her daughter but it was so fun... all day everyone noticed & told him Happy Birthday. Great memory for all of us!
:goodvibes

we just got back and I made some stickers to change the TODAY to YESTERDAY and THURS. was my B-day .All the CM thought that was great and treated DD great all 3 days

Also at the parades any of them sit in front and get the CM closest and let them know they might put her in middle of street and get everyone to sing HAPPY B_DAY berofe the parade starts

Just got back from a trip where DD celebrated her 8th bday (from 10-15 to 10/18). Definitely get a birthday button from each park's guest relations (and also Downtown Disney, too). At all our TS meals (lunch at CRT, breakfast at PSB, and Mama Melrose DD had special dessert, or special drink). Lunch at CRT was the most special. The CM waitress sprinkled the table with confetti mickeys, had a special certificate which was signed by all the princesses in addition to her autgraph book; and addition dessert of a cupcake where CMs had the room sing her Happy Birthday. At our resort (Pop Century) when checking in, I mentioned her birthday during our stay, and on 1 day we came back to the room where she was greeted to a balloon bouquet and an autographed picture from Cinderella. And once at AK, we were moved to the fast pass lane on Kilamanjaro Rapids, because a CM saw the button. Countless CMs would stop and wish her Happy Birthday. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter