• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any deals for June 2010?

There are a couple of PIN offers floating around but those expire on 6/3/10. In addition, you have to be the lucky recipient of the PIN before you can qualify for the offer. I'm hoping for some sort of discount for late June-early July as that is the only time we are able to travel. We're bummed because we can't take advantage of the first and only PIN code offer we've ever received. :sad2: It's soooooo frustrating that my husband's work schedule is pretty much set in stone. We are only able to go to WDW late June to early July.

Be patient....most of the deals keep extending dates as time passes. I'm confident there will be end-of-June dates out there in 30 days or less:thumbsup2

Needed through June 15th as well am a teacher and don't get out of school until the 3rd. Received the pin for 40% off deluxe through the 3rd and called to see if we could use it after that date but no dice. Guess I am out of luck unless something better comes along.:sad2: :sad1:

Looking to something around June 19th for Wife and Mine's Anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter