• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any chance Southwest prices will come down for May?

Hi everyone, hope you can answer this for me. We booked our flights for May when they were first released . We also bought the EBCI at the same time. I just checked the flights and they've dropped dramatically ! My question is if I rebook would we still get the same spot we would have had for EBCI as if we had booked in December ?

Hi everyone, hope you can answer this for me. We booked our flights for May when they were first released . We also bought the EBCI at the same time. I just checked the flights and they've dropped dramatically ! My question is if I rebook would we still get the same spot we would have had for EBCI as if we had booked in December ?

Of course, I am no SW insider, so I certainly don't have the official answer. But in my personal experience: I have rebooked for price adjustments & still had great A boarding numbers. I think most people here have said as long as you do a change & not a cancel & rebook, you will be fine. So make sure you just do it that way.

What you want to do is CHANGE your flight, NOT cancel and rebook. Your EBCI will transfer as long as you CHANGE to the lower price. If you cancel, your EBCI goes bye-bye.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter