• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Canadians heading to WDW in February?

Feb 1-8 ASMO
Feb 8-15 ASMU
Feb 15-22 Pop

Check out my humungously huge lime green mickey head in our window.:thumbsup2

That's a good reminder...everyone!!!...make sure you wear/stick/attach lime green 'whatever' to whatever you can...so that other DISers can say hello...we don't bite...usually:rotfl:

I have lime green ribbon attached to my camcorder and camera and travel bags and van antennae

It's a great way to meet someone you "know" in our favourite place

No, that has been a long running joke...

misslissa, thanks for the heads-up. I just had a vision of myself, empty Tim's mug in hand, wandering the Canada pavillion.... thirsty...... while other more experienced Canadian visitors would be.....

:rotfl2:

!!

That's a good reminder...everyone!!!...make sure you wear/stick/attach lime green 'whatever' to whatever you can...so that other DISers can say hello...we don't bite...usually:rotfl:

I have lime green ribbon attached to my camcorder and camera and travel bags and van antennae

It's a great way to meet someone you "know" in our favourite place

Huh, what?! :happytv:

Our first time Feb27th- March7th Yippee!! Can't wait!! Glad I read this post, now I know to wear green!:thumbsup2

Please correct me if I am wrong but what I have learned over the years is that lime green is the official colour of the DISboards. If you wear a lime green ribbon or lime green piece of clothing or some people have employed the lime green Mickey head paint chips that you can get from Home Depot, it identifies you as a member of the DISboards family when you are in the parks or resorts.

Please correct me if I am wrong but what I have learned over the years is that lime green is the official colour of the DISboards. If you wear a lime green ribbon or lime green piece of clothing or some people have employed the lime green Mickey head paint chips that you can get from Home Depot, it identifies you as a member of the DISboards family when you are in the parks or resorts.

That is exactly right...been going on for lots of years...it's just a neat way to meet others from the DIS community, whether they are Canadians or from other boards on the DIS. You can just say hello:wave2: ...or have a coffee and share some Disney stories:chat: ...it's up to you
I've even preplanned a 'coffee meet' with a DISer from Florida...as I said before, we can be a friendly bunch::yes::

...and remember, it's LIME green:disrocks:

Leaving in 3 weeks from today! I'm hoping for clear flying weather. I really have to stop dropping down to Florida in my head during the day when I'm at work. My husband asked me to get his suitcase out so he can pack on the weekend. Can you say "excited"?

The snowbanks are now HIGHER THAN MY HEAD.

I can't wait for Disney!!!! I don't care if it rains every day, if it's cold every day, if it's busy, not busy, if the food is bad, whatever.....

My BF and I are going February 24 - March 3. Can't wait!!! It's our first trip to WDW together...ahh, I hope it's romantic. :flower3: I'm going to try and get something lime green to carry around with me. ::yes::
We're staying at the All-Star Movies Resort!

My BF and I are going February 24 - March 3. Can't wait!!! It's our first trip to WDW together...ahh, I hope it's romantic. :flower3: I'm going to try and get something lime green to carry around with me. ::yes::
We're staying at the All-Star Movies Resort!

Hey we will be there approxiamtely the same times. We are staying at Pop though and leaving from Halifax on the 20th.

The snowbanks are now HIGHER THAN MY HEAD.

Are you from Saskatoon? I saw some pictures of the snow in Saskatoon, today, and it made me glad I live in Northern Ontario. The houses were getting burried in the snow.

We will be there from Feb. 26th- March 6th! Can't wait to beat this NB weather!!!!!

Charleyann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter