• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Canadians heading to WDW in February?

That's too bad we'll miss you, eyeoretoo...we'll probably be leaving around 9 in the morning.....anyway, we'll make sure we clean up before we leave:laundy:

My Sis-in-law will be joining us from Toronto on Jan 28th- Feb 1st we're staying in the Cabins at Ft. Wilderness.

We will be at the Poly from Feb. 8-13 for our fifth time along with my mom and sister for their first trip and a birthday!!!!! :cool1:

:banana: Going Feb 25 - March 5, our 4th trip and our kids 1st ,staying @ Pop and celebrating our daughters B-days at Whispering Canyons while we're there ! The excitement of Xmas is over ,now the excitement of waiting for vacation begins!!!!!

:cheer2: We will arive on feb25 leaving march7. 2princess: nd time for my family, 1st for my sis and hers!!!

Hopefully going from March 19-26.

Taking my niece on her first visit to the world.

We will be there for our 3rd trip(2007, 2008 and 2009) Feb 4th-13th. Staying at the Pop Century.

Hoping for warm weather!

We are at BW Feb 18 for a week.

In reference to swimming in Feb in Orlando: YES to any Disney resort, highly maybe for other places that do not heat pools well.

We found Sher Vistana Villages and Marriott pools way too cold in two separate years. George Costanza (Seinfeld) would not have been happy. That is a good point when considering off site hotel (not vacation home) vs onsite.

Feb. 7th to 18th at ASMusic for Twirlmania! Our first time with a fridge from fridge swap. :cool1:

We haven't done the exchange yet -- hoping the US dollar will go down in the next 2 weeks.

Feb 1-8 ASMO
Feb 8-15 ASMU
Feb 15-22 Pop

Check out my humungously huge lime green mickey head in our window.:thumbsup2

We will be at POFQ from Feb 8 to 14th. Our first trip EVER! (well, DH was last there 22 years ago, I don't think it counts b/c he doesn't remember it).

If they only had Tim Horton's down there, I'd be over the moon!

I believe they have a timmies at Epcot in the Canada area....

Say it's so!!!! OMG, if there's a Tim's at WDW, I'm in heaven!!!:goodvibes

Actually, I'm planning to bring my Tim's thermal mug, this will be GREAT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter