• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any Canadians going last week of August ?

We will be at all star Music and like Photolover we are following it up with the 3 night cruise.

8 of us!!!!

Can't wait!!!!

Marcy

The four of us will also be at POP from Aug 24 through Aug 30. Second trip, but first for Free Dining. Can't wait!

We will be at ASmovies August 24 - 30th....DH and myself, the three kids - 11, 8 and 5 turning 6 while we are there:cool1: plus my parents. We're counting down the days till free dining and FUN!!!!

We will be at ALM from Aug 24-28 for the free dining then we are using our DVC membership to take the 3 night Disney cruise. Then back to Old Key West resort for one night then fly home to Pickering,Ontario on Sept 1....just in time for school! We love Disney World!

Just me & my two extremely handsome pre-teen boys, staying at ASMusic from Aug 20 to 31.....lock up your daughters!!! LOL!

5 of us going to stay at POR Aug 22-Sept 1st. We managed to jiggle our reservation around free dining, our happy little bonus! 1st trip for everyone except me, and it has been a LONG time since I have been.

Myself, DW, DS(12)

Offsite Aug 17 - 23
POP with free dining Aug 24 - Sept 2

August 23-30, first at Beach Club (we got a code post card :cool1: ) then at our DVC home resort - Old Key West. It's been a long summer! :banana: :banana:

First trip to WDW for all of us - August 24-31. Staying at AKL.
Me, DH, DS (9), DS(5) and DD(2):cool1: Can't wait.

Im going from the 25th-3rd!

So where do I put my lime green mickeys? Just pin them somewhere? :D

Yep, your lime green mickey's should be visible for other DISER's to recognize.
Stick some to your hotel door as well! Then if you see someone with the lime green mickey's (actually "alien green"), you are supposed to do the "i'm watching/seeing you" sign with your two fingers (pointing from your eyes to theirs). That's the signal for DISER's!

Have a great time at the Beach Club - we have been there during the last week in August the past 2 years but not this year...taking a break. Enjoy the great pool!

Can I join this too? we are leaving in 20days... we will be there the 29 (yes we are those crazy Canadians driving down with 4 kids). Where do I get the lime green mickey's thing again, was it home depot?? i will get one and hopefully see you fellow Canadians there.

Yeah they usually have the disney paint displays at Home Depot or Lowe's.

I think I should find another reason to go there first so I dont look insane getting 10 of the same paint sample. :lmao:

We'll be there for half of the first week. We're at POR from Aug 18-27. Which is 11 days from now but since we're staying overnight in Buffalo the night before I like to say we're leaving in 10 days!

So if i do this "eye signal" think I am not going to get slapped by another diser??LOL

Is it like Hannah Montana's body guard Roxie who says something like I've got my eyes on you (my daughter says this all the time..LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter