Any Canadian get a PIN????

iluvwesties

<font color=green>Always planning the "Next" trip!
Just saw on another thread that Disney has sent out PINS for either 35% off or free dining!!!

Just wondering if any Canadians have received this pin offer??? :confused3

Please post if you have received one..... :goodvibes

Yes received a double pin free dining and the 35% off. My DH also did. Weird that we both got a pin.

you don't need a pin for the discounted dinning, book online or call through. does everyone know that you can go to www.disney.ca and you can find the deals for Canadians? i'm sure it is well know but just in case......

you don't need a pin for the discounted dinning, book online or call through. does everyone know that you can go to www.disney.ca and you can find the deals for Canadians? i'm sure it is well know but just in case......

That's for play, stay, dine deal. There's a pin for free dining which made our trip for my family of six 800 cheaper than the play, stay, dine deal. :)

That's for play, stay, dine deal. There's a pin for free dining which made our trip for my family of six 800 cheaper than the play, stay, dine deal. :)

good to know. i thought it was only discount dinning that was out. thanks.

If this is the same as I received, you get a PIN that has both offers, but you only select one.

Yeah we are doing a split stay and using both. We are doing the room only for our first two nights then the free ding for the last 9 days.

We received the free dining or room discount PIN for our stay beginning Feb 1. We are using FD for our family of four Disney adults.:cool1:

We got the FD pin also and we're going the end of the month.....love FD pins....such a great deal!!

I received my first ever PIN a couple of days ago. 35% off or free dining. Very tempting....

I have received 3 since December.... I used the hotel discount on my already booked May vacation and saved more $$!

BTW all 3 were the hotel discount and/or free dining

I rec'd a PIN a couple of days ago too for 35% off and free dining - though the free dining is only up until March 5, I think. Anyway. The dates for the 35% off covered my dates so I was over the moon. Tried to get it applied to our existing reservation at OKW in a 1 bedroom and couldn't. They offered a switch over to SSR so I took that. Saved us $700 for my family and my DH's DD and her family (the reservations were linked) - there are 8 of us travelling in total each in a 1 bedroom. This is the first time I have ever rec'd a PIN. Can't wait to go now.

I keep getting DL pins but rarely WDW ones

Yeah - this is the first time I have ever rec'd a WDW PIN. Like you I only ever rec'd DL offers. I was beginning to think I would never in my life get one because I'm on the west coast. But I guess not.

A couple days ago (Jan 22) I got the PIN for up to 35% off rooms or free dining...

...and I used it! I called last night and booked our August trip! Disney sure knows how to lure me in! :rotfl: This also happened last January too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter