• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any books for DW for Couples?

experiment626mom

<font color=purple>I hate when people breathe on m
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a book that has suggestions as to what we might do as a couple at DW. We are taking a 10 day trip May 2006. I have one week booked at CBR the second week at POR.

I looked at Fodor's Disney World for Couples (5th edition) But it was so sadly out of date I put it back. (It still listed Alien ExTERRORstrial as a must do ride at MK)

We've been to DW a few times and I'm looking for different things that we may have over looked.

Thanks!

I know that book that you're speaking of and I agree it is horribly out of date. There is another one by Birnbaums Disney World without Kids and it is updated but pretty thin. If you have been to the world before it isn't that helpful. I would recommend picking up the "unofficial" guide to Disneyworld 2005 or the Passporter 2005 both of which are very up-to-date and have lots of suggestions for activities. Hope you have a good time!!!

Years ago,my mom bought me a book called something like WDW for Adults. I wish I could remember more, but this was over 10 years ago. I knowi t' sin this house somewhere, if I find it, I'll let you know. But maybe you could at least start a search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter