Any Aulani Canadians? PCR tests?

Is this is regular PCR or the rapid PCR? It looks like you can only get a rapid PCR further away on Ward Avenue, so must be the regular one. Will be interested to know how long the non-rapid PCR takes for results. Thanks for posting.
The regular test took 3 days for my husband, 4 days for me and we never got results for our son. We were later told that current wait times for results are 4-7 days.

We had to find a clinic near the hotel and pay for rapid PCR tests the morning of hour flight.

I absolutely will see if they'll do it for us. I know there are a couple of labs on the Island which will, but if I don't have to pay... I have two kids with high anxiety so I can relate to the stressful meltdowns.
CVS/Longs did not do the swab for you. It was a drive through and they passed kits through the tube and then honestly didn’t even watch us do them.

CVS/Longs did not do the swab for you. It was a drive through and they passed kits through the tube and then honestly didn’t even watch us do them.
That was my experience in California. We were lucky and all of our Switch tests worked just fine (a little nervous on the last one when it took its time to blink!). I left us enough time to be able to buy tests if need be if one didn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter