• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any anecdotal reports on room occupancy rates?

k5xs

DIS Veteran
Stayed at the RR in mid-December and got the impression it wasn’t fully occupied.

I see reports here that people are having a tough time getting reservations at a variety of resorts and am curious. Is the limiting factor staffing? Is Disney limiting the number of rooms they are selling because they don’t have the staffing to accommodate more guests?

Or are resorts legitimately sold out of rooms?

No real motivation for asking. Just curious if anyone knows.

Stayed at the RR in mid-December and got the impression it wasn’t fully occupied.

I see reports here that people are having a tough time getting reservations at a variety of resorts and am curious. Is the limiting factor staffing? Is Disney limiting the number of rooms they are selling because they don’t have the staffing to accommodate more guests?

Or are resorts legitimately sold out of rooms?

No real motivation for asking. Just curious if anyone knows.
We stayed at POFQ 12/7-16 and it was great, definitely not even close to full. Our boat Captain to Disney Springs said he’d heard resorts were only 30% full. Reservations seemed very limited when I was checking before we left, makes perfect sense if they didn’t have enough staff.

We stayed at POFQ 12/7-16 and it was great, definitely not even close to full. Our boat Captain to Disney Springs said he’d heard resorts were only 30% full. Reservations seemed very limited when I was checking before we left, makes perfect sense if they didn’t have enough staff.
Thanks.

(LOVE POFQ! Staying there in February for the first time since the pandemic hit. Love it.)

I was at Poly back in October. Never had an issue finding a spot at the pool. The lobby seemed quiet most of the time. Never really heard anybody in my building (Tokelau).

I don't have a percentage, but I have heard the resorts aren't at full occupancy. My experience staying at resorts this fall supports that. None seemed sold out/busy at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter