anxiety about planning-you too?

dana1003

DIS Veteran
ok so we're trying to plan our trip this oct and im afraid that with all this time im spending researching, planning etc. that something bad will happen and i will feel like the biggest idiot for letting this consume my days. and i dont mean bad like something will happen where we need a new car or something in the house breaks and we need the disney $ for that, i mean like bad, tragic, where ill feel like this disney trip means nothing and i should have been spending that time focused on my family. make sense?:confused3 is this an anxiety disorder or is this normal? i get this way about allot of big things i plan..:confused:

Okay, I'm a worry-er, so I understand completely! We go to Fort Wilderness/Walt Disney World about twice a year and like you, my husband and I spend a lot of time planning our trips. We have come to look at our planning kinda like a hobby. :goodvibes

As long as I'm not so obsessed that I'm missing out on what's going on with my kids and my family on a daily basis, I don't worry about it anymore. Of course, our family thinks we're a bit crazy but they, too, have come to accept this obsession of ours. Plus we're so family oriented (much more so than any of my 4 brothers/sister's families) that none of the grandparents or brothers/sisters can complain. :thumbsup2

The planning, for us, is just part of the fun!

thats a good attitude..i dont let it run my life but i do enjoy thinking about it and planning..the rest of our group(6 in all) doesnt care about planning and stuff. they dont even want to hear about it.they let me pick everything and just go w/the flow when we're there. i guess thats good for me since im type "a".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter