Antibacterial items on sale at Bath & Body Works

MissMagnolia

DIS Veteran
For all of you that are concerned about germs and children getting sick this time of year, here's a tip. We leave on Saturday and I went to get some antibacterial hand gel at Bath & Body Works. Happily all the items were 4 for $10.00. I got some great antibacterial hand foam in yummy scents for children. :tongue:

Flu and colds - keep away from us!!!

yep count me in too ..i stocked up.....ready to go.....

We stocked up last weekend. They even had antibacterial handcream!! I figure that will be less drying and great for the cold weather. My DH thinks I am crazy, but I am a nurse and want to stay away from the germs as much as possible. I work in a large medical clinic and they are actually putting in antibacterial cleanser (the waterless), in dispensers in all the exam rooms and waiting room. They are saying that studies show this to be as good as good old soap and water. Personally, I prefer good old soap and hot water.

I love their small containers antibacterial hand wipes in the kids collection! Especially the "Double Bubble Berry" scent. I carry one in my handbag at all times these days. We walk out of a store and out comes the wipes. They are also great for wiping off the arm rests and trays on the planes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter