Antenna toppers?

Tigpooh

Disney Fanatic!
My hubby and I would love to get an antenna topper for our first trip to Disney(we are driving) but not sure whether to buy one now or wait and buy one there. Anyone know where to get the absolute best price on one? Or do you know how much they are at the park? I have been checking Ebay and Amazon but $8 for one seems maybe high...am I wrong? Thanks!

Have you tried your local Disney store? They usually have some.

Sorry, but I don't know prices. I bought 2 at the Disney store in the Orlando airport in June. They weren't very expensive. I'm thinking they were about the same price as at WDW.

Have you tried your local Disney store? They usually have some.

Sorry, but I don't know prices. I bought 2 at the Disney store in the Orlando airport in June. They weren't very expensive. I'm thinking they were about the same price as at WDW.

I miss our Disney store. Sadly it went Out of business about 2 years ago :( Closest one is a long way away....

You can go to the Disney store on line. $8 is about the going price for one. You'll find a few deals here and there.
I have bought them on Ebay.

Honestly I don;t buy them anymore, because they just get stolen and I'm sick of it:sad2:

I seem to remember them being about $7 or $8 when we went 2 years ago. Sadly, my car doesn't have an antenna like that so I can't use one.

The best deal is to buy a package with multiple toppers. I have several toppers and many of them I bought at garage sales. You can also display them in your house using a baked potato holder to stake the toppers on.

You should wait until you arrive at WDW. There are lots to choose from. There are also car magnets, window clings and license plate frames.

You can go to the Disney store on line. $8 is about the going price for one. You'll find a few deals here and there.
I have bought them on Ebay.

Honestly I don;t buy them anymore, because they just get stolen and I'm sick of it:sad2:

I agree!! Ours got stolen and it really was a bummer!!!:sad2:

I bought them at WDW last year for 4.95 each. They also had 4 packs that you could get, but I do not remember how much they were. I got my girl cousins 16 & 20 each one for christmas, and one for me!

Thanks everyone!! I am concerned about spending money on them just for them to be stolen as well. It really is sad how people can be... :sad1:

We bought ours at the park. They have them in the gift stores. I think we bought ours at HollyWood Studio. They were about 4.99 each. I have a princess one for my car. Pink with a crown. DH has Animal (from the muppets) on his truck. Neither has been stolen :)

I have gotten 3 of them each time they have gotten stolen so now I buy them, save them till we get home go to Michaels and get magnets hot glue them on and ta dah they look great on my fridge and no one swipes them but Rusty my 8yr olds 16# monster cat lol My favorite one the snowman with the mickey ears of course :) there cheap maybe like $8.00 at the most on site but you can get them on ebay etc and even seen some at Walmart

We also got ours in the parks last year for only $4.99. I never saw any cheaper in any other parts of the parks.
We got a Minnie one for our "minnie"van.

Ours used to get stolen. Then someone gave me this tip. Put a small amount of poster putty into the hole before you intall it onto the antenna.

This works, because the "thief" usually just grabs and runs. The poster putty makes it much more difficult to just grab.

The poster putty does not make it a permanent stick, just more difficult to remove.

FWIW we have not had one stolen since we started using the poster putty.

Mine hasn't gotten stolen yet thank goodness. I don't think I'd be able to find my van in a parking lot without my mickey head antenna topper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter