ANSWERS PLEASE! Leave in 8 Days !! NEED Expert BabySitter Service Advice Please??

MissUssH

Earning My Ears
HELP !! Need to hear from recent travellers to WDW that used IN-ROOM Babysitter Service. Who shorust ??
Staying at Fort. Wilderness Cabins and want to have a sitter come to cabin while Mom & Dad enjoy an evening out.
Who Did you Use ?? Comments and Suggestions Greatly Appreciated !!!
Getting Excited to Go , but have a million things to do !
:wizard: :flower3: :cutie:

I just posted about his on another thread. My neighbor just back from staying at the GF. They used KNO - Jill aka Jilly Bean :p

They, as we did, wanted college age - someone fun. They really liked her. They were very nervous at first, but she came early, brought lots of activities w/ her, and was great. We have booked her for 1 night.

Looks like we are going to be there the same time as you - so don't steal her away!!! :teeth:

I have read great things about Fairy Godmothers service, you can find names on this board if you do a search - Vera is one name that comes to mind.

We have had great experiences using sitting services in other cities - we always get referrals and have not been disappointed. If you have very little ones, and you have an older caregiver, make sure you leave very detailed instructions. You may take for granted how much you know - that they may not know. Like putting baby to sleep on his back.

HTH! Good Luck and enjoy your evening out!
Molly

We used Kids Nite Out also. I've heard of them and Fairy Godmothers and have heard only positive commenst on both. I went w/ KNO just because they are the Disney referred service. Both companies do criminal backgroud, I know KNO does fingerprinting. But KNO has to go throught the Disney service standards training programs so they are trained by Disney in that regard but just not Disney employees.

We had Eva Velasquez and she was wonderful (older woman). She came early and sat down w/ us and talked about his schedule and habits. We got back around 11:45 and he was sleeping on a pallet she made on the floor (since he was usually sleepimg w/ us in the bed in the other room) and she was sitting on the couch reading a book. We will be using the service again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter