Another Universal Ticket question..

General Panic

Mouseketeer
Hi all
This year we were not going to visit and stay at Universal and have booked the whole 13 nights at Disney.
The 3 of us are now regreting this and have decided to try a one day visit but doing both parks. I've got a figure from Universal's US site of $165 each which we can live with but the question is in collecting the tickets.
It offers Print at Home or collect from Will Call Kiosk or collect from ticket Window.

Usually we buy from ATD in the UK and they mail me proper tickets , the last time i had to collect from a ticket window we had almost an hours wait in the sun and was a nightmare. What is the Will Call option , is that a guest relations window separate from the regular windows does anyone know?
As we only have a day i don't want to waste time in a long queue if i can avoid it.

Does $165 for a 2 park one day ticket sound okay as well? I know Universal have bumped up prices in general and i know 1 day tickets are never the best value but if anyone has an idea to get this cheaper i'd be interested in hearing as well :)

Cheers
Panic

Hi :wave2:

Unfortunately I can't help with the will call but in regards to finding it cheaper, have you looked on magical tickets?
They only currently show 1 day straight base so no hopping but if you give them a ring, they may do a 1 day hopper.
We always use them and did this with some disney tickets last year that I couldn't see on the website.

Hope that helps slightly :goodvibes

From experience will call is a set of kiosks at the park entrance, they're mostly self operated from memory but there are some manned ones, for the kiosk you put in the card used to purchase the tickets and the reservation number and the machine just prints them off for you. It's really easy and the machines are usually a lot quicker than waiting for a person.

If I receive my UO/IAO tickets electronically do I need to print them or can they be scanned at the gate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter