Another Trip to Disney or try something else???

Gillyrose779

DIS Veteran
In September we just took our first family trip to Disney- it was wonderful! We were a little nervous b/c our kids were 2 and 4 but we brought along a grandma and it worked our really well- only complaint was the heat- man it was hot and humid!- no early Sept. for us again!

Anyhoo- we are currently discussing another vacation for 2014.

I personally LOVED Disney so much I want to go back in March before our youngest turns 3 and, hence, is still FREE! The hubby thinks I'm a little crazy but he also likes the fact that, now that we have gone once, we have a comfort level going to Disney and it would be less stressful than other vacations.

If we don't go in March I could see trying again in Oct.for MNSSHP or we could go the first week of DEC and see all the wonderful Christmas lights while the crowds are low.

OR- I guess we could go to the beach and have a relaxing (although I find it boring) vacation- it would be cheaper I guess but the kids are not great swimmers yet and I'm not sure my youngest would like the ocean- the heavy snow in IL scared him and he would not go in the back yard.

OR- this March we discussed flying to Phoenix to see Cubs spring training (GO CUBS) but I don't think the kids would care much for that- but they have some great family resort down there.

Any thoughts or opinions would be great. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter