another tipping ????

brad3640

Mouseketeer
I have a question about the change to the DP and the tips not being included. I don't have a huge problem with leaving a tip however i am curious as to how it works. Is it like at any other restaraunt we usually leave 15 -20 % as long as the waiter/waitress is good. Is it mandentory that you leave that amount or do you leave the amount you think they deserve weather it be more or less than the standard?
TIA

I also forgot to ask, do you just carry cash and leave cash or do you leave it on a credit card or your choice? if your on the DDP?
TIA

You can tip whatever amount you feel is warranted. The bill will show the suggessted amounts for 18% & 20%. Parties of 6 or more 18% tip is automatically add to you bill. You can pay for your tips how ever is easiest for you. CC, cash or room charge is fine. I like to charge it back to the room, so I don't have to carry a lot of cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter