another stupid question from a newbie

diane5583

Earning My Ears
I leave Sunday for Disney. I booked the entire package thru Disney. Resort, tickets, airlines, ect... I have written confirmation from disney for everything including luggage tags, ect... But I never got plane tickets from Delta....

Do I even need actual tickets? I have the paper that confirms that I am booked on a certain flight from Disney and when I check Delta's website I can confirm that I am booked on a flight there and back... Is that all I need.

I emailed the airline about a week ago to ask them and just realized that I never heard back from them..

Can you tell I never travel? I have been on a plane once and I had actual paper tickets for the flights :confused3..

Diane

Just check in at the airport. Don't forget your Driver's license or State issued i.d. That and your confirmation number is all you need for the flights.

Just check in at the airport. Don't forget your Driver's license or State issued i.d. That and your confirmation number is all you need for the flights.

Awesome.. Thank you, One less thing to stress about before we leave

you can check-in online 24 hours before your flight and print your boarding passes

Nowadays most airline bookings do not involve actual tickets (flight coupons) and all you (should) get well in advance is the sheet describing the itinerary including flight numbers, departure times, etc. This sheet corresponds to the "passenger receipt" that accompanies actual tickets.

With or without actual tickets, you obtain boarding passes at the airport or, sometimes, printed a day or a few hours in advance at home.

If you did get actual tickets but forgot to bring them to the airport, it might be difficult to get things sorted out and get you onto the plane.

I like to print my boarding passes at home so there's one less thing to do at the airport!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter