Another rental car question

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
I'm lazy, so I've checked out Alamo in DTD and Select on Harbor because I don't want to walk far to pick up or drop off for a 2 day use of a car. The difference is literally less than $3 between the two companies.

Who is better in your opinion?

Alamo are decent in terms of the mileage being unlimited within California. Some of the other car rental companies in Anaheim impose restrictions or charge you $$$ over the odds if you've gone over the alloted mileage for the day or so.

I'd go with Alamo. They are now owned by the very ethical and reputable Enterprise Holdings. And since that buy out by Enterprise their customer satisfaction scores have risen significantly. I have heard too many horror stories about off mainstream brands. Select may be fine and for sure it's your choice. But personally if it were me, I'd go for the reputable name brand company, Alamo.

We typically always rent with Alamo, because they are usually the cheapest, and have never run into problems. I've never even heard of Select.

We rented a one-way car from the DtD location and had no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter