Another new Disney lover

corie161

DIS Veteran
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Corrine and I love reading this board. Unfortunately my DH isn't as great a fan and our next trip to the World isn't until Spring 2008, unless of course I hit the lotto or win a trip. Our last trip was in March/April 2003. I can't get enough reading. We have never stayed on site and am looking forward to trying it the next time around.

I have a DD (6 11/12ths) and DS 4. Look forward to reading and sharing whenever I can!

Corrine :earsgirl:

Hi, Corie161!!! Welcome!! I understand about the DH thing....mine's the exact same way. He thinks I'm crazy and immature because I get so excited to see Mickey Mouse on television commercials!!! Our last trip was also in April 2003 and I had to save lots of $$$ to get us back this year!! Boy, I had to live w/o a lot of luxuries just to save to come back to WDW!!!! And now I can't wait!!!!

Our problem with going more often besides my DH is that we like to camp too and just bought a new travel trailer last year. We have to get our share of camping in and so the money is spent there. I promised my kids we would go back before my DD turned 10 (cheaper), so they do plenty of reminding to my DH. He should have it well in his head by then!

:rolleyes: Glad you're here.You can hang out here till 2008 and get lots of ideas for your next trip to WDW.Glad you're with us!Have fun!
Kirsten :cloud9:

Hello and welcome!! :angel: My DH is on the verge of seeking professional advice for my DIS addiction!! Check out the thread "I am a plannning addict" tooo funny :rotfl2: Hope you have funny and welcome to the family! :cheer2:

I read these boards constantly, usually stay up till 1 am reading !
We just got back from WDW and I am hooked. It wasn't our first trip but I got a different feeling going this time. We've bought into DVC as a result and are going back in December.

I think you are in good company here

Welcome!!!

WELCOME. CORINNE, to the Dis Boards.

You will find everyone very helpful in any questions you might have.

We would love to read any trip reports you have, when you visit WDW or DL
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter