Another fun/funny review

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I love the restaurant reviews on the podcast. This week's was no exception. Starting at about 50 minutes into the show the team reviewed Tony's Town Square.

I love the restaurant reviews on the podcast. This week's was no exception. Starting at about 50 minutes into the show the team reviewed Tony's Town Square.

I started laughing hysterically at Craig's video intro as soon as the music started!! Time to Say Goodbye- well played Craig!!

Ah ha....!!
So *THAT'S* Kevin's (in)famous winter scarf...!
I mostly listen to the podcast on my commutes to and from work (about an hour in each direction) so I've been curious about what it actually looked like...

Great podcast, leave it to these guys to tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Battery acid (aka tomato sauce) lol... I'll never look at canned/jarred tomato sauce the same way again! I appreciate Pete's candor in that this restaurant is a rip off and taking advantage of guests. I myself ate there once, a very long time ago, and once was enough!

I agree with their entire review! It was entertaining but also to-the-point and comprehensive. IMO Tony's Town Square is an embarrassment to MKP, this restaurant is long overdue for either a major rehab and menu refresh, or perhaps an entire replacement altogether!

It's such a shame that Tony's is so bad. The MK needs more quality TS offerings and as they talked about in the review, it's hard to find a better location/setting. I also wish they would go back to serving breakfast. They used to have a great breakfast once upon a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter