another free dining ?

mistee

Mouseketeer
if free dining is only offered till early oct like last year and my first day is the last day of the free dining will i still get free dining for the week?

example!
free dining ends oct 3rd and my vacation starts oct 3rd,, will i get free dining for the week?

My vaca was going to start sept 19th in hopes of free dining but then the rest of my family decided to go sooooo of course i need to change my dates;)

not trying to be mean but i dont want to put all that $$$$ out to have a horrible vac filled w/ drama!

With past free DDP the answer was yes, we like to go into Oct. and be there for the Food and Wine Fest. This year who knows?

Last year free dining worked exactly as you described. This was how all package deals worked up until that point. Then this year's 4/3 deal came out and it didn't work that way. As to how it'll work this year? We'll all have to wait and see and cross our fingers.

We checked in the last day of FD in 2008 and had it for the following nine days. True, though, that Disney loves to fix what ain't broke!:lmao: I noted that a person who received a Free Dining pin posted it was valid from mid-August through Oct. 2....don't know if that would help you with your planning. Also, I'm a bit dingy lately so PLEASE post asking specifically for someone to confirm what pin dates they received. Let me get the jump on this and save someone typing time.....even if someone got FD through 10/3 check-in, the public code, if offered, may not have the same dates. I'm sure I'm telling you something you already know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter