Another Free Dining Question...

Jamesfam

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Disney eventually releases free dining to everyone or do you just have to be one of the lucky ones to get a pin? Still holding out hope for Feb 2013 free dining to the GP.

Does anyone know if Disney eventually releases free dining to everyone or do you just have to be one of the lucky ones to get a pin? Still holding out hope for Feb 2013 free dining to the GP.

It works both ways. Sometimes PIN offers go public, but sometimes they don't. I do not expect free dining for Feb 2013 since they have already come out with the stay/play/dine offer and a room only offer for that time period.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping since it seemed like people were receiving the free dining pins after stay/play/dine offer was released that there may be a chance it'd be offers to everyone.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping since it seemed like people were receiving the free dining pins after stay/play/dine offer was released that there may be a chance it'd be offers to everyone.

I think they all kind of started around the same time.

It will really just depend on how well SPD does with filling the rooms. I'd book what you can now, keep your fingers crossed and your eyes peeled, but don't count on it.

I think February is probably not good for a GP offer at this time. You never know though. They may still feel the need to fill rooms fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter