Another Free Dining question!!

luvchip

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking of swithching our existing reservation over to the free dining package, however I have a question. Can you use the TS credits for a CS meal? I already have 4 ADR's at TS restaurant made (from existing resersvation), but don't really want to plan on TS meals our other 2 nights. We would probably just do CS at the resort. So didn't know I I would be wasting those credits if we couldn't use the TS for CS? Hope this makes sense. :confused3

The way Disney has the credits allocated is by CS, TS, & snack. I do not think you can switch one for the other..anyone else?

Last year we had the free dining and we were able to switch TS for CS at the food court at the ASMusic. We just had to get a manager to ok it in the register, it was no problem. I don't know if you can in the parks or not. It seems like it should be ok, cheaper for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter