Another Free Dining Question....Help please

ValinWV

DIS Veteran
I booked free dining for my family for this December. We are season pass holders. We had to get the two day tickets. My question is can I get those tickets on a hard ticket not on our magic bands to be used in the future? Or do they have to be kept on the Magic Bands and used on that trip?

I booked free dining for my family for this December. We are season pass holders. We had to get the two day tickets.
My question is
1. can I get those tickets on a hard ticket
2. not on our magic bands
3. to be used in the future? Or
4. do they have to be kept on the Magic Bands and used on that trip?

1. Yes.
2. Well, they will be LINKED to your MDE account (and, therefore, your MB.)
BUT, you can go to any ticket booth or Guest Relations and the CM can
"pull them off of" your MDE account and issue you stand-alone tickets.

3. Yes.
4. No. You can hold them for use any time.

Can I please borrow your thread and ask another question about this.
If you purchase FD but don't enter the park with your tickets do they stay on your MDE account for further use or do you still need to have them 'removed'?

I am looking at FD in OCT but will be doing 2 Halloween party's so can I keep my tickets purchased with the package for Dec DVC trip.
Oct is a last minute trip in DVC planning and I can't get the dates I need.

Yes same as above, you just have party tickets instead of AP. If you have tickets and never enter a park, they are good till you start to use them. The exception is if they are limited time tickets, like the 4day4park DVC tickets last year.

Yes same as above, you just have party tickets instead of AP. If you have tickets and never enter a park, they are good till you start to use them. The exception is if they are limited time tickets, like the 4day4park DVC tickets last year.
Thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter