Another FD Question?

THEJOEL

Excited & Overwhelmed
3 days of my booked trip fall on FD days and the rest does not. But I have a PIN for 30% off room rates.
Can I split it and use it like that?
EDIT!!!
I just saved $312.97 and we are eating for $0.00
THANK YOU DIS!!

Yes, you would have 2 separate reservations, one using each discount.

However, if the first days of your whole trip fall into free dining, you can get free dining for ALL your days, regardless of when the promotion ends.

Yes, you would have 2 separate reservations, one using each discount.

However, if the first days of your whole trip fall into free dining, you can get free dining for ALL your days, regardless of when the promotion ends.

Cool I will call today. Our first day there is 11/30. I think that will save us more money for 3 people on the FD than the 30% off code on the room.

If you were to split the reservations, you would also need to pay attention to whatever requirements there are that you buy park tickets. As it stands I think to get both discounts you would have to buy park tickets with both reservations. Free dining requires at least a 2-day park ticket purchase for each person on the reservation.

If your check-in day is 11/30 and free dining is in effect then you can get free dining for your full stay up to 14 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter