• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

another dvc dining question

pigget74

DVC Beach Club Villas
We arrive on a Sunday and checkout on a Friday--so for the dining plan I would pay 37.99 per per adult per day and I am wondering does Friday count or do I stop on Thurs.? I know that Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. I pay but what about Friday-I hope that this question makes since. Even though we check out on Friday we are going to the first day of Star Wars weekend if that is the correct day (going by past years).

MS told me that you get the Dining plan for length of stay (which is the amount of nights you stay). So technically you would not get Friday or pay for it, but you could save a meal for that day from what I know.

When we did it in July we had 21 of each item and they expired at midnight on the day we checked out. We were there 7 days and there were 3 of us. It was 7 counter 7 snax and 7 TS. You can choose how you use them. But we did have until midnight on check out day to use them. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter