Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU everyone for helping me get my reservation spots! And also thank you to the ones on GroupMe who were chatting this morning when they weren't supposed to lol. It alerted me that something was about to go down and kept me updated during my 1-hour drive commute, and so I went straight to work and immediately booted up my computer instead of stopping by McDonald's to grab breakfast and taking my time like usual lol.

And also if I might suggest changing the link on the first page to the link that someone most recently posted? The link on the front page takes me to the "waiting room", while the most recent links take me straight to the sign in page.

Never got the email...with that said....I LITERALLY wouldn't be going to this event without YOU!

I cannot thank this group enough! This is my first passholder event and it was a roller coaster ride for sure but it was made easier by all of you. I am so thrilled to have gotten a spot and to be there for this! You guys are all seriously the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

So, for those who have been to preview events before....can you only ride once or is it possible to get a second ride in? How long are the waits at 9am?

If anyone is interested in switching, we need to go Saturday August 17th and we have three reservations. We currently have Tuesday August 20th 9-1. Thank you!

MacKenzie
Unfortunately I don't know of any way you can swap. It's attached to the name of the person registered and there's been no way in the past to update or change that
So, for those who have been to preview events before....can you only ride once or is it possible to get a second ride in? How long are the waits at 9am?
Varied at Pandora depending now how cooperative FoP was being during your given time slot. Some rode once, some a bunch. A few not at all, if it was down the entire time

It varied from day to day during Pandora previews, so there's really no telling. Some days, APs got a paper FastPass and could only ride Flight of Passage once, other days, APs could ride as many times as they wanted during their preview time frame.

Were these previews beign offered to all AP or just platinum? Did you need a hotel reservation? I am obviously so late here to the info. Sorry!!

Well, now I have to do a hotel search since we’re staying one night longer than expected! (We has a timeshare rental at Wyndham Bonnet Creek for a week.) But so worth it!

This preview, Plat and up only
No hotel needed of any sort.
OMG thank you so so much this is what I thought (we are Gold, BOO!!!) But all of a sudden I see the registration opened and I wasnt sure if I had missed something big being offered to us measly gold members lol!! So kidding!! Thank you and CONGRATS TO ALL WHO GOT IN!!

I used Hotel Canary on Priceline Express deals and got All-Star Movies for $73 a night Aug 16th-19th.
I just looked for 8/16-8/17 and there are no All Stars. I think I saw it earlier today, but not anymore. I do see one that's showing the Swan. I won't book anything until I have time to talk to Dh about it though.

Happy to say I was able to get in. I wasn't at it as early as everyone else but I was shocked to see the Passholder e-mail in my inbox time STAMPED 8:02 MDT. I had my tablet going as well as two different browsers on my laptop. Tablet & Chrome browser went through to registration page but Firefox got eaten by Stitch. Also was able to rebook my hotel reservation that I had to cancel week before last. Airfare I booked back in June works so everything is booked but the FP's for the rest of my trip. I'm going 8/19 11-3 with Oga's Cantina option.

I just looked for 8/16-8/17 and there are no All Stars. I think I saw it earlier today, but not anymore. I do see one that's showing the Swan. I won't book anything until I have time to talk to Dh about it though.

The All Stars (or Pop) were there, but the dates they were showing up was weird. When Disney announced the dates, I looked on priceline and ended up booking Aug 16-22 at All Star Movies for $74. But if I looked for Aug 17-21, they didn't show up. If you play around with the dates, stuff may show up. Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter