Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in. Very easy process, all guests on my Disney experience so 4 of us in total was automatically picked up. Choose 9-1 time slot on the 17th. Email to confirm came through instantly with an order number. Appeared to have all dated and time available.
We'll be there the same day and time!

Still waiting. No email. Still at The Wait Is Almost Over page. Did anyone confirm that having multiple windows/browsers doesn't have a negative effect?

Yikes my husband signed me up for Savi instead of Oga :( super excited to get in either way, but I wish I could change the additional experience!

Been trying since 8 with the "wait is almost over page" on my phone and my desktop. We are Platinum passholders. WHY are some people getting the emails and neither me or hubby are??! First time doing anything like this....This is frustrating.
That is the million dollar question. One of life's mysteries that we'll never solve.

Finally!! I went back and checked the link I had opened on Safari. The screen was prompting me to sign in and it went from there. I had been using Chrome and flipping back and forth between screens. August 18th 5-9pm.

Well, I've tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies and cached, re-logged in and still on the waiting page. So sad.

I'm in! Aug 21st 9a - 1p. Just got the confirmation email. Selections include SW:GE w/ smugglers run, w/ smugglers run and Oga's Cantina, or smugglers run w/ Savi's workshop. Look for the link in the previous posts and keep trying!!

i am waiting at the window "wait is almost over", with no results or movement. You are not alone! I am also on phone with passholder line, waiting to to talk to IT department. It is live, and I am being transferred to someone in IT to help me, since I am stuck on this page. Will update if any helpful info is provided.

The whole, how many people can you sign up and what is a guest drama was really unnecessary by Disney. They should have been more clear on their info. It's not that hard to state that you can sign up members of your direct MDE who have the correct AP but only 1 member linked to your MDE. (if that's how that part is even working)

Has anyone tried with a linked account friend and family?

I had two linked accounts and was able to register both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter