• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the land, the park. I know Hollywood Studios is rarely busy, but I could see some people flocking. It was just a question, I was curious. I can only get there later in the day.
No, there's zero chance it will be at capacity before GE opens And even is the world froze over and if it was, you would get in with your reservation. You'll be going to a land that has no one in it

before you give up, try on another browser.

I agree. I was on Safari on my iPad, which is normally my fastest option. After 30 minutes I got the laptop out and using Chrome, logged in there as well. After about 20 more minutes the laptop let me in and I registered. The iPad was still in the waiting room.

Still havent received a confirmation email for my slot. But did take screenshots. Will this be a issue when I try to go in?

the park won't close to any type of capacity phase during previews

I would expect that you will need an activated AP to get into the land that day. However, you can certainly register with a linked AP voucher (my whole family has linked vouchers and showed up as eligible)

We got in for the evening of the 21st. We don't really do FL summer very well, so hopefully it will be slightly cooler.

Still havent received a confirmation email for my slot. But did take screenshots. Will this be a issue when I try to go in?

I didn’t get a confirmation email either. Took screen shots too, including the confirmation number. I asked the same thing a few pages back, hopefully someone will have an answer for us.

LOL, more than most
We have been in June for DGD's after school trip (annual)
Then booked another July (short) trip for VAH
We always go in Aug for my birthday (and DH's is 8 days before mine so sort of his too)
Now we've booked a short trip for this.
And don't tell anyone, but we are back in Oct too. Friends wanted us to go with them for fall break.
Your secret is safe with me! ;)

We will end this year with 5 WDW trips and 1 DL trip so yeah, I see how it happens.

So it doesn't show up in plans, is there anyplace that you can actually confirm it besides holding onto your printed confirmation letter? We didn't get an email, after we registered it said it was sent to " " (email was blank). We printed that confirmation page with the order number.

So it doesn't show up in plans, is there anyplace that you can actually confirm it besides holding onto your printed confirmation letter? We didn't get an email, after we registered it said it was sent to " " (email was blank). We printed that confirmation page with the order number.
The confirmation states that you will receive another email a few days prior to the date you signed up for. Maybe you need to confirm that they have your current email address, so that you receive the 2nd confirmation. You should be fine, though, with what you have.

I took screenshots before I closed out of my confirmation page. It’s just something I always do just in case emails don’t arrive. Did you at least write down your confirmation number? They should be able to go with that. Oops—just reread you printed, you’re good!

How do I get out of Europe mode now? Logging out and back in still keeps me in it and Euros, etc. lol.
Clear any and all Disney related cookies from your browser. No need to dump them all, search for "Disney" then clear all those.

Thanks for answering marciemi's question! I didn't know the answer!

I got my confirmation at 10:31am, and got the registration email at 11:01am, exactly half an hour after I registered! Thank you for this thread and all the great info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter