• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Discounts

Shellyb84

DIS Veteran
*Sorry if this has already been posted, I couldn't find it though.

Checked the Disney website first thing this morning and AP discounts for early spring are available!!! I saved 25% off at CBR. Discounts are 15-20% at Value, 20-25% at Mods and 20-30% at Deluxe.

Whoot, whoot, thanks I've been waiting for those. I knew the regular discounts were out but sometimes the AP are better.

Yep - I got POFQ for 20% but that is better than any other discount I could get for my time frame. I love the French Quarter

Awesome! Booking a March trip and I was just going on to see if AP discounts were out :)

We're going in March too! Where are you staying?

With this discount we are considering splitting our stay and doing a couple of nights at YC. Never stayed there, though so I'm nervous about the outdated rooms. We've been to the BC but for some reason the discount at BC is only 20% and YC is 30% :(

With this discount we are considering splitting our stay and doing a couple of nights at YC. Never stayed there, though so I'm nervous about the outdated rooms. We've been to the BC but for some reason the discount at BC is only 20% and YC is 30% :(

I was at YC a couple of weeks ago and I can tell you the rooms are fine. I wouldn't hesitate, I actually prefer it to BC, it seems a little less busy.

Was able to knock off another $125 with the AP room only rates plus AP Deluxe Dining vs the Disney Visa Room Only plus Disney Visa Deluxe Dining. Room discount was 25% with AP vs 20% with Disney Visa for March

Sweet! I just switched us to CS for our January trip. For some reason CS wasn't showing availability for a long time, but it just showed up when I looked yesterday. Anyway, I guess now I can call and get a little bit of a discount! Huzzah. Does anyone have a link to the details? I can't find it anywhere.

Sweet! I just switched us to CS for our January trip. For some reason CS wasn't showing availability for a long time, but it just showed up when I looked yesterday. Anyway, I guess now I can call and get a little bit of a discount! Huzzah. Does anyone have a link to the details? I can't find it anywhere.

About 1/2 way down
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

LJjEjQn.png

Can finally relax got my accommodation sorted for this upcoming trip (changed my signature for last time I hope), got most thing I wanted except for cntemporary, couldn't get a special for that one so had to let it go :)

Thanks for the update! We just knocked another $150ish off our March trip.

We're doing a split and doing a couple of nights at YC, too. We orig booked BC, but the discount was enough to change our mind. =)

Very disappointing, of course no AP discounts for either one of our split stay dates. This is the third time that we have not gotten any AP rate discounts. The hotel shows full availability but no discounted rooms. Of course this year we get to pay an extra $100 per pass but no room discounts. Totally confirms for me that we will not be doing Disney resorts after this pass runs out. Sorry for the vent!

Had booked a BC/Poly split when the Visa discounts came out. I did wind up knocking almost $100 off the BC portion with the AP discount, nothing but Club left at Poly so I'm glad I took the GP discount when I did. I can't get over that the same two hotels in July cost a fraction of what they are costing us in January, and VERY little availability for any deluxe resorts during our week (Jan 9th-16th). Definitely was hoping for more.

Last edited:
my Orbitz discount is $220 cheaper for six nights YC club in January. I think I'll keep it. ;)

Orbitz has consistently been cheaper than the AP discounts for the past year or so--ever since the discount dropped from 37% to 35% to 30% to now 30% excluding weekends. What worries me is that Orbitz has had weird inventory lately and discount codes that sometimes work with Disney properties, and sometimes don't. If the Orbitz discounts don't continue, and the Disney discounts continue to suck, Disney will be seeing less of us...

Are there any tricks to using Orbitz to find good deals, or do you just do a regular search on your dates? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter