• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Pass Renewal & Fastpass

UConnFan

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I just renewed my annual pass online. The system is not letting me make fastpasses because it says I do not have a valid ticket. Am I going to have to go to Customer Service before I'm able to book fastpasses? Is there any way to do that before our trip? (We are traveling 12/8-16). Thanks!

I called...I have to activate it in person before I can make fastpasses for a trip after my original annual pass expires. Boo!

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I just renewed my annual pass online. The system is not letting me make fastpasses because it says I do not have a valid ticket. Am I going to have to go to Customer Service before I'm able to book fastpasses? Is there any way to do that before our trip? (We are traveling 12/8-16). Thanks!
Call , for sure.
Guests who renew can book FP with just the non-activated renewal in their MDX account.

Does the renewal show up on the "My Reservations & Tickets" page? If not, you should be able to link it manually by entering your confirmation number.

Does the renewal show up on the "My Reservations & Tickets" page? If not, you should be able to link it manually by entering your confirmation number.

Thank you! When I went in to check, I realized that they had assigned my renewed annual pass to my husband. We are not renewing my husband's annual pass. I purchased him a regular ticket. Now I am able to make fastpasses. Thank you for your help!

I called...I have to activate it in person before I can make fastpasses for a trip after my original annual pass expires. Boo!
I’m glad you got everything resolved!

Just a note for those reading along...
The above info about needing to activate any purchased AP before FP+ can be booked, or the need to activate an AP renewal before FP+ can be booked is also totally incorrect.

Sad to say that many phone CMs give out bad info.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter