Annual Pass Info

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
we will be in FW jan/feb...
down to three park hopper days SOOOOOOOO
THINK I will get an annual...since we will be there so long and again in Jan 05.............
is
there a best way Time or place to purchase the annual pass/
thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,spinner

I've gotten mine from the Disney Store before. My thought would be to get it now before the rates go up. Seems like AP rates often go up in the winter.

NOW, as a Disney Club member, before the end of DECEMBER, BUT TO START in February 04 or does it start from date of purchase....
WOW ...found some old tickets with E coupons...
spinner

you can buy the vouchers at the Disney store then convert them to passes when you arrive, as mentioned this is a good way to lock in the price, you can convert the voucher into passes at any theme parks guest services window.

If you are a DC member, get thee to a Disney Store, and purchase your vouchers NOW, if you can swing it. Then put them away until your trip in Feb of 04. You can convert the vouchers when you get there.

ok...calledDISNEY STORE..
unfortunately my membership ended in Sept...
now price of annual pass
is $520.81...
not sure what you mean with vouhcers....
disney store said the annual pass starts with purchase...
please explain about how to use vouchers...
thanks,
spinner

I bought our annual passes from AAA. I saved about $10.00 per pass compared to what Disney charges. I bought them while there was a free gift with purchase even though we didn't go to Disney for several months. When we got to the park, we took the vouchers that we bought from AAA to guest services. They gave us our annual passes. The passes expired one year from the day we took the vouchers to guest services.

Just be careful!!

We went through the same analysis when we planned our spring break trip this year. It was ever so slightly more expensive to buy annual passes vs park hoppers. However, little did I know that I would insist we get the max value out of the passes??? We ended up going back for a week during the summer, my wife and I snuck down for a weekend in Sept (15th anniversary honeymooning in the world) and now we are departing to arrive Friday for 5 days. I am still trying to figure out how to get back before the passes expire. Can you say "Hooked Line and Sinker".

We have had a great time but I am not sure that I saved any money at all????

BRGDS,:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter