Annual pass info....good for calendar year or date of purchase?

cissy

Kindness is Strength
On Universal website it states the APH benefits are good from January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015. So if we are traveling in January 2016 can I buy tickets now or do I have to wait until 2016? Or are my dates good from the day I buy the ticket for 12months or the day I first use it? Confused!

I asked the same question just yesterday and was told it was good from one year after you first use it.

What the website means is that the benefits that they have stated on the website are in effect from Jan. 1 2015 to Dec. 31, 2015. They will put out a new list of benefits for 2016.

So if your AP goes from July 2015-July 2016 you need to pay attention to both sets of benefits.

If you are asking about using your AP for park entry, it is actual good for one year plus one day. I've confirmed this with two team members. It begins on the day of first use and is good for one year including that same day the following year. Example January 1, 2015 is day of first use. You can still use it for January 1, 2016 as your last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter