Annual Pass Exchange Certificate Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckyd13

Mouseketeer
We recently purchased annual passes online and received our exchange certificates in the mail the other day. Where is the best place to exchange these when we go in April? We're staying at the Polynesian, so is it fairly easy to exchange them at the TTC? Can we walk to the TTC from the Polynesian? We're planning to go to Disney Springs on our first day for lunch and I read that we can exchange them there too (but it doesn't say this as an option on the exchange certificate card). If you CAN exchange them at Disney Springs, where is guest services located?

We recently purchased annual passes online and received our exchange certificates in the mail the other day.

1. Where is the best place to exchange these when we go in April?

2. We're staying at the Polynesian, so is it fairly easy to exchange them at the TTC?

3. Can we walk to the TTC from the Polynesian?

4. We're planning to go to Disney Springs on our first day for lunch and I read that we can exchange them there too (but it doesn't say this as an option on the exchange certificate card).
5. If you CAN exchange them at Disney Springs, where is guest services located?

1. Any Guest Relations or ticket booth outside any park, or at TTC, or at 2 locations in DTD (Disney Springs.)

2. No problem at all.

TTC-Poly-WALK-CU_100710.jpg

4. That will work just fine.

5. One is near World of Disney, the other is directly in front of DisneyQuest.

Last edited:
Yes you can do it at Disney Springs. Guest service is over by Ghirardelli. Or you can also go to the guest service location at Disney Quest

Question: We bought our APs online, and I have entered the confirmation numbers in our MDE accounts. Do we still have to stop by Guest Services?

Buying your APs online still requires an activation in-person.

My question is about Magic Bands - when and how do we get our AP Magic Bands after we activate the certificates at Guest Services?

Buying your APs online still requires an activation in-person.

My question is about Magic Bands - when and how do we get our AP Magic Bands after we activate the certificates at Guest Services?

At some point, after you return home (!) from the trip when you activated your APs, you will be able to customize your AP MBs on your MDE application and the AP MBs will be shipped to you for use on your NEXT trip(s.)

I recently ordered annual passes. The voucher will be sent to our home. This voucher will be sufficient when we check into Pop, since we reserved with an AP discount?

Since we will be staying on property, so I also ordered magic bands. Are these different from our annual pass magic bands?

I recently ordered annual passes. The voucher will be sent to our home. This voucher will be sufficient when we check into Pop, since we reserved with an AP discount?

Since we will be staying on property, so I also ordered magic bands. Are these different from our annual pass magic bands?
Yes, there will be another order of magic bands high will be shipped as soon as you customize them, after you activate your annual pass.

Yes, there will be another order of magic bands high will be shipped as soon as you customize them, after you activate your annual pass.

And BOTH sets of MB (the ones from the Pop stay and, eventually, the "AP MBs" will work at the parks and your resort for your AP.

Question: We bought our APs online, and I have entered the confirmation numbers in our MDE accounts. Do we still have to stop by Guest Services?

Yes, you will need to show photo ID for the annual passes. While that sounds like a pain, it's a godsend should you ever lose your annual passes (MagicBands). All you have to do is show the same photo ID again and everything will be put right in the World. Yes, this happened to me before MagicBands and I discovered I didn't have my annual pass after my entire family had gone through the turnstiles. Quick trip to Guest Relations outside the gate and I was through in less than five minutes.

I keep seeing stuff about this exchange certificate do you need it to activate your AP? Or can you just give the confirmation number?

I keep seeing stuff about this exchange certificate do you need it to activate your AP? Or can you just give the confirmation number?
The number (and a legal photo ID) will be enough to get your AP activated.

The number (and a legal photo ID) will be enough to get your AP activated.
Ok thanks just making sure my trip is in 10 days and I just ordered AP 5 days ago and was worried if it didn't show up what I should do.

Does anyone know if you can exchange DVC annual pass certificates at Disney Spring or just parks?

Given the older vintage of this thread (eg, references to DisneyQuest) and the most recent poster’s question has been answered, closing. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter