Annual Pass dining Plan for 2017

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
It looks like there is a new dining plan available online but only to Annual Pass holders. You pay once and you get the dining plan for the entire year. Assuming you are local and go to the park for shorter hours (not open to close like those who might be from out of town) this sounds like a great deal for the price. It is $79 and you get 1 meal per park visit (which is why it might not be great for those who will be in the park all day)

The details are -

Annual Pass Members can upgrade their Annual Pass to include the 2017 Dining Plan. Each time you visit the park one meal is included in the plan. Make sure to check park hours and participating locations inside the park when making a meal decision. Limited to one meal per day at any SeaWorld park.

• 2017 Dining Plan is redeemable at any cafeteria-style restaurant for any entrée, including its accompanying side, any one side item from a selection of side salads, side dishes, or desserts and a regular sized non-alcoholic beverage.
  • Additional menu items must be purchased separately, may not be used with any other food discount. Not valid at Sharks Underwater Grill, Dine with Shamu, special events, full rack of ribs, baby back ribs, beef brisket, combo & sampler platters.
  • No cash value
  • Non-refundable
  • Non-transferrable
  • No longer valid if Annual Pass is expired or revoked
  • Menu items subject to change
  • Valid for one meal per day from date of purchase through 12/31/17
  • Must be attached to an Annual Pass in the park prior to first use
  • Will not be replaced if lost or stolen
  • Further restrictions apply

They are really working it to roll out new & interesting offerings.

I'd find it difficult to eat 2 meals in any park, just not how we structure things.

Wondering how it works with APs that are already activated as to:

whether it's still full price @ $79 for usage in 2017 (would encourage people to renew their APs, smart move!

Or if they will discount it to run with # of months left on the AP?

I wonder if this can be purchased with a Super Grover Pass. I can log in with it to SW site to get passholder benefits.
We usually go about 15-20 times in a year so this would be a great deal.

Looking at what is excluded we would lose out or have to change our favorite beef brisket meal to something else. :-( 9 out of 10 times in the park we get the beef brisket.

I renewed the super Grover online and was able to buy the AP dining pass at the guest relations inside the park. A great deal!!

I got the dining plan, and it is definitely worth it! I've used it 3 times already, and it's almost paid for itself already (it should by the end of the week).

The cashier today told me that the dining plan can be used at any park that you have a ticket for. I'm going to Busch Gardens Thursday. Has anyone tried it there yet?

The cashier today told me that the dining plan can be used at any park that you have a ticket for. I'm going to Busch Gardens Thursday. Has anyone tried it there yet?

I think the $79 deal is only good at Sea World. I could have paid $119 for it to include SW and Aquatica.

Since I live 15 minutes away getting it was a no brainer,a free daily meal for almost 13 months!!I'll likely use it once or twice a week given my work schedule and how early Sea World closes much of the year but even then its still a good deal.I got it yesterday and used it at the Terrace restaurant since its a restaurant that's not always open and the offerings are not available at other restaurants.We got the roast beef and the corned beef sandwiches and the peach tart and cherry cream puff that was pretty good.At Voyagers we asked and yeah you can't get the baby back ribs or the brisket but you can get the spare ribs,I've never had them at SW but that's the next plate I'm going to get on my next visit.I haven't heard anything about also being able to use it at another park,I have a Platinum and plan to do Christmas Town at Busch later this month and although I doubt I'll be able to use it there it'll be a nice surprise if its also there.Please report back if its also at Busch Gardens.I have a feeling this dining plan will get a lot of new pass holders when they see the offer.For whoever was asking I've had my platinum AP for like 14 years on EZ Pay and to add this dining plan you basically just pay it and its added to the pass,if you lose that particular pass or it stops working you need to inform them to add the plan to the new card/pass.

Is a bottle of water still included in the dining plan as a drink or is it only soda now?
Thanks

At Voyagers we asked and yeah you can't get the baby back ribs or the brisket but you can get the spare ribs

I haven't found this to be the case. My husband and I ate at Voyagers last week. We ordered 2 meals - half chicken and the brisket. Only one of us has the meal plan. We assumed that the half chicken would be the "free" meal taken off the bill based on the stated exclusions. When the cashier rang us up, she said that it automatically took the price of the brisket off our bill. Just my experience.

I haven't found this to be the case. My husband and I ate at Voyagers last week. We ordered 2 meals - half chicken and the brisket. Only one of us has the meal plan. We assumed that the half chicken would be the "free" meal taken off the bill based on the stated exclusions. When the cashier rang us up, she said that it automatically took the price of the brisket off our bill. Just my experience.

Weird!!The fine print states clearly no brisket,no baby back ribs or sampler platters.I've had the spare ribs twice,maybe next time I go I'll ask if the brisket is an option on the plan.

Weird!!The fine print states clearly no brisket,no baby back ribs or sampler platters.I've had the spare ribs twice,maybe next time I go I'll ask if the brisket is an option on the plan.

It could just be a situation where the policy is relying on the cashier to know the exclusions and it's not something that the actual register knows. Maybe my cashier didn't know the policy.

I purchased the plan today and was the same info that you posted.
No sampler, baby back or brisket.

I purchased the plan today and was the same info that you posted.
No sampler, baby back or brisket.

The spare ribs come in large and small,on a previous visit we got the large using the dining plan with no problem but 3 days ago we ordered them again and the girl asked us if we had some sort of dining plan,when we told her yes,the pass holder dining plan she told us we could get the small but if we wanted the large it would be $4 extra so the employees are definitely getting updated on the plan from management.

Any update on whether this can be used at BG or Aquatica if you don't have a season pass for those parks (like if you've purchased a single day ticket)?
Also, do all the meal components need to be purchased at the same time? I love their ice cream, sounds like it probably isn't covered under the dessert though.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter