***Annual Fall Yankee Candle Exchange!!***CLOSED***

Sent you a PM Gymbomom.

Who else want to play?
I have a lot of people that said they want to, but have not sent me their info yet.

Oh my, don't tempt me with this. I am having YC cravings..lol Let me see if I can swing this one and I will pm you if I can. :goodvibes

Ooo! Ooo!! I've been waiting for this one! School's well underway, and I'm ready to play! :woohoo:

PM is on its way Nancy!

My favorite exchange. My DD Laura is also going to join in.

PM sent. :cool1:

Glad to see so many returnees...and some new people too.
Amanda, do hope you can manage to join in ::yes::

Meriweather said:
Who else want to play?
I have a lot of people that said they want to, but have not sent me their info yet.

Are you talking about me Nancy?? :blush: :blush:

Meriweather said:
not just you, Jessica ;)

A few others too....still lots of time.

Guilty :guilty: Sorry, I just have so many favorites, I was just not trying to be greedy and pick my favorite of my favorites ;)

No hurry.

List them all :rotfl: More for your sender to pick from.

I limited mine to fall scents, but it is still pretty long.

Don't forget also, if you have a preference in the type, to list that also.
I know we have a lot of tart lovers here ::yes::

Well, you talked me into it. PM is on the way.
I have been waiting for this exchange. I got my catalog a few days ago and I was so excited. (yes, I'm a dork) The new farmers market candles are too cute!

Amy

As if I could skip a Yankee Candle Exchange! :banana: Sending my PM.

ghost.jpg

Come and join us for the HALLOWEEN Exchange.

Not even reading details right now, just posting my "I'M IN"! :rotfl: :thumbsup2

Thanks Nancy!!! ;)

Thank you so much for letting me know this was started Nancy! I never get over here and would have missed it for sure. My PM has been sent :cool1:

Oh, I just had a YC store open about 15 minutes from me. I have already filled out a "request for consideration" to get hired on so keep your fingers crossed for me. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter