• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~*~ Annual Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange Sign up thread ~*~ CLOSED

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
:santa:It's that time of year again!:santa:

Welcome to the Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange. Everyone is welcome here, no matter where you live :) There is no limit to how many cards you can send but the minimum is 5. Just remember even signing up for sending only 5 cards you may receive much more than 5 as there are people that like to send to the entire list.

Also please remember that there could be some international card senders. That will take extra postage so plan ahead for that. Also children are more than welcome to join in the card exchange. If there is enough they will have their own separate list. Now to the important dates:

PM or Email will go out on 11/19
Mail by date is 12/2

What I need in PM please:
Name
Address
Children's names(if you are signing up a child for this exchange)
Email Address

One more note, if you have questions please post them here. I will do my very best to answers them asap. Also IF the list gets huge then I will need to email out the names, that is why I am asking for an email address. I really hope to have a group again this year

A few FAQ:

Q: Are Christmas cards ok or should they be holiday cards?
A: Christmas cards are perfectly fine. I just put holiday cards in the title as some do not celebrate it as Christmas but I wanted to make sure everyone was included.

Q: I want to sign up, who do I contact?
A: You would need to send me, DisneyCP2002, a private message with the information requested above.

Q: By chance will I receive christmas cards from other countries ?
A: It is never guranteed but in years past that has been the case.

Q: How many cards can I sign up to send?
A: The minimum is 5 but there is no maximum. You can send to as many as you wish over 5. Many choose to send to the entire list.

Q: I sent only 5 cards out but I got way more than that. Why is that?
A: There are several people on the list that will send to the entire list. So that means that you are highly likely to get more than 5.

Q: My child wishes to sign up, will they be included in the adult list or have a seperate list?
A: In years past it has ended up that the kids have their own list. It all just depends on how many kids sign up.

~~I hope that has answered most of the questions but if there are more please feel free to post them. With my busy work schedule I will do my best to check in here at least once a day~~

I'm in. I just sent you a pm. I'm very excited and I too already have my cards. I didn't do it last year and I was bummed so I'm excited I get to do it this year.

DD & I are in for this year. Looking forward to it.

I'm in--PM on its way

I have my cards and have already put the return address labels (Some organization just sent me Christmas ones):santa:

Already got several signed up :) Cannot wait to see who else joins :)

I'm in. Can the cards be homemade or do the have to be store bought?

Either, it's up to each individual sender. I am not crafty so mine will be store bought but I have received handmade in the past from this exchange. I hope that helps :)

Sign me up. I really enjoy getting and sending them. Usually only do 20 as that is what the budget allows lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter