Anniversary Cruise

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
We will be celebrating 20 magical years on our cruise next year. Does anyone want to share their favorite picture or story of celebrating their anniversary while cruising?

Not really a story but DW had noted on our reservation we were celebrating our anniversary and after dining the first night we were approached by our servers and several others who presented us this and sang Happy Anniversary to us.

Then when we returned to our room that evening our room Steward had left us this.

DH and I sailed on the Dream to celebrate our 15th anniversary. We had lots of "favorite" moments! We had such a great time that I wrote a trip report afterward so I could relive the experience. There's a link in my signature, below, in the event you're interested.

We celebrated 20 years last year with ABD pre cruise and cruise. We received a card and anniversary pins from ABD, then Palo reservations onboard with cake/chocolate similar to above pic. We did get some in room gifts too that we selected prior to cruise. We never told our SR host (but hardly saw her, anyway) so nothing like towel animals. We made some anniversary door magnets, and DH made a fun banner for inside the room.

Congratulations and have a fun cruise!!

We have always had a lovely dessert like the one above served for our anniversaries. We've spent about 3 on board, and usually have a nice meal at Remy or Palo on the night we choose to celebrate. Make sure to have it noted on your reservation! We've also received a button to wear (I think... unless I'm confusing that with a birthday celebration). Sadly, we've not received a special towel creation with rose petals in our stateroom, but it never felt less special to us. We usually book a couple's spa treatment on an anniversary cruise, and that makes it extra special. At the end of the spa treatment, the attendants join your hands together, so you end the treatment laying flat on your bellies, holding each other's hand. I'm sure it looks ridiculous and it's kind of corny, but it's romantic all the same. A nice way to celebrate your "togetherness".

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We will be celebrating 20 magical years on our cruise next year. Does anyone want to share their favorite picture or story of celebrating their anniversary while cruising?
How fun! We celebrated our 10th on the Wonder in 2011, and will celebrate our 15th this October on the Fantasy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 5

Do they do something like this for guest celebrating their birthdays? I already told them when I made the reservation that we would set sail on my daughters birthday.

We celebrated our 30th on the Dream last year. Concierge sailing, cabana, Remy. Our table at Remy was the best as we enjoyed one of the most beautiful sunsets. Lots of champagne. We had an amazing time.

We renewed our vows on The Magic, for our 25th.
We were treated like royalty the entire week.
Goodies brought to our room daily, they made us feel so special. It really was one of our best cruises ever.

We renewed our vows on The Magic, for our 25th.
We were treated like royalty the entire week.
Goodies brought to our room daily, they made us feel so special. It really was one of our best cruises ever.

Very nice. Do you want to share how much this cost? If not it's ok

Did our 10th on Alaska cruise in Palo.

We had told our servers we would not be there that night and the next night brought us a special cake. Big enough to serve the table of 8!

Eagerly awaiting for summer 2017 booking, planning cruise to celebrate 50th anniversary with adult children and teen grandchildren! First cruise for each of us. I appreciate the good ideas on this board.

Eagerly awaiting for summer 2017 booking, planning cruise to celebrate 50th anniversary with adult children and teen grandchildren! First cruise for each of us. I appreciate the good ideas on this board.

My wife and I are planning one doing the same to celebrate our 40th. Anniversary is actually in February, but summer works out better due to some of the grandkids in school as well as one of our daughters being a middle school librarian. There will be 16 of us. Our first cruise was in 2007 for our 30th anniversary, with my parents, my mother-in-law, our 4 kids (youngest was 18) and one boyfriend (now husband) and we had a great time/

Very nice. Do you want to share how much this cost? If not it's ok

In 2012 the cost was $2,500.
Photography was not included, that was an additional cost of $995. There are cheaper photo options you can choose from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter