• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anniversary ADR

NuttyDisneyDad

Disney veteran
These are my reservations for my 1 year wedding anniversary WDW trip
1-Boathouse
2-Flying Fish Cafe
3-Monsieur Paul
4-Raglan Road
5-Be Our Guest
6-Yachtsman
7-Yak & Yeti
8-Narcoossees
Plus a dinner at Cowfish.
What you guys think?

We did them all our 1st anniversary trip. Of course not Boathouse. I would add V&A. It's super special and perfect for the occasion. We did the Queen Victoria room the night before we got married and then on our first anniversary. Same waiters and they remembered us. If anything and budget is a concern, I would give up one of the other signatures for a less expensive to accommodate V&A. Worth every penny. And congrats on the anniversary! The food at BoG is less than exciting at dinner, so maybe switch it to lunch to see the restaurant. It's spectacular, but the food kinda sucks. I loved Monsiuer Paul when it opened, but I think it's slipping and over priced lately. Keep it if you are on a deluxe dining plan, otherwise, I'd say it's not worth the value. Plus their wine list is waayy overpriced.

We've eaten at all of those at least 5 times in the last 3 years. Feel free to message me or pick my brain.

havent heard of Cowfish??? where is it located...I googled it and found out...I like your choices too...I love yak and yeti ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter