Anna and Elsa on Fantasy in December?

iluvwdw4ever

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if Anna and Elsa will still be on the Fantasy in December? If so, are they together or do they meet separately like in the park? Thanks for your help!

Can anyone tell me if Anna and Elsa will still be on the Fantasy in December? If so, are they together or do they meet separately like in the park? Thanks for your help!

The Anna & Elsa meet & greet is a ticketed event, as in the parks. Tickets are free, but limited. Check the Navigator you get in the terminal where the pick up location for the tickets is. Generally it's at the Port Adventures desk, but can vary.

No one but DCL knows with 100% certainly what characters will be on what ships when but with that said I would assume strongly that they are going to be there. They are still way too popular not to be.

Just don't forget those tickets on day one. They go fast!

They were on the Fantasy when I sailed 10/18-10/25/14. The tickets were available at the Port Adventures desk as soon as I boarded the ship, and I got them no problem after I secured my Palo brunch reservation, along with the tickets for the Princess Gathering (which I ended up skipping because the lines were still pretty long, even with it being a ticketed thing). The line at the PA desk was minimal, only like 2-3 groups in front of us, getting the tickets was painless.

They turned all of AP (that's where you meet them) into an awesome winter wonderland. The line to meet them with the tickets was only like 3-5 minutes long, so no big deal. Get there a few minutes before your scheduled arrival time to beat the rest of the folks with the same arrival time as you. Personally, I'm not really a big Frozen fan, but I thought I'd jump on the chance to meet them without waiting 3 hours (something that would never happen, lol).

They were meeting and greeting together, here's my pic (obviously not a professional disney photo, lol!):

2elvwna.jpg

Another question..can anyone tell me what time they were meeting and if they met more than once?

They met only on our last sea day. I believe the earliest they were meeting was around 9, and I think the last tickets to meet them were at 11:30 or 12? I could be totally wrong. However, I know you're only permitted to get one ticket per person. My meeting time was at 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter